Search results

1. K

Alfa Romeo 156 (M) V6 2.5L 6 speed -01

Thanks! :wavey:
  2. Alfa Romeo 156 (M) V6 2.5L 6 speed -01

Alfa Romeo 156, 2.5 L V6 Engine, 6 speed manual (Engine legally converted from 2.0L to 2.5L) YEAR MADE 2001 190HP, 222N-m TOURQUE (Overtake BMW 325i,328i,525i) MILEAGE METER NOW 100,500KM (new engine 2.5L meter was 55,000 KM) SERVICED EVERY 8000KM View to believe the condition ******WELL...
  3. K

High Performance Braided Brake Hose for Sale !!

Best price for Alfa 156. I can come collect myself. Thanks Kevin Bump: Best price for Alfa 156. I can come collect myself. Thanks Kevin
  4. K

JPJ Engine registration service (Runner)

Hi Rizal, I have changed my Alfa 2.0 to 2.5. How much do you charge for doing the inspection and engine number change for JPJ. Thanks. Kevin Bump: Hi Rizal, I have changed my Alfa 2.0 to 2.5. How much do you charge for doing the inspection and engine number change for JPJ. Thanks. Kevin
  5. K

Get Paid to Surf The Net. Bill Gates likes the concept.

Welcome to the world of getting paid while surfing the net as how you usually surf the net. Hopefully Agloco will going to be big and if not we won't lose a cents also. No harm of trying it. Try your best to start your recruiting work before it gets too competitive. I had done some research on...
  6. K

Welcome aboard silverdude, I agree what you said it is going to be big. AGLOCO was founded by the same members as AllAdvantage who paid out over $120 million to it's members back in the 90's. When the Dot Com bubble burst, AllAdvantage was one of the unfortunate companies that had to shut down...
  7. K

AGLOCO is only five weeks old and it already has signed up tens of thousands of Members, created enormous 'buzz' ( over 800,000 pages in Google's result talk about AGLOCO) and established a website more popular than Toyota's or Ford's or Bloomingdales or Kmart's ( it took YouTube 8 months to do...
  8. K

Hey Guys, The hotest trend now. All are talking about AGLOCO. You must check this out at AglocoWealth. Kevin
  9. Get Paid to Surf The Net. Bill Gates likes the concept.

YouTube got bought by Google for $1.65 Billion dollars and MySpace sign a $900 million dollar deal with Google but what did we get? Did they pay us? Today’s hottest Internet businesses are all about the power of social networks. Companies like MySpace, Facebook, and YouTube have become worth...
  10. K

mods on Accord CF4

Did anyone here using any vtec controller or apexi v-afc? Will it works for f20b ecu? How's the performence?
  11. K

mods on Accord CF4

wah....60k really a good buy man. even the condition is bad also worth it la...if u put in 20k to concert to CL1 not bad wat. anyways u guys really help me alot. thanks....hope to join u guys one day n go wwrooommmm........haha... ah...one more thing. Do u guys know where to get the full...
  12. K

mods on Accord CF4

There is no major accident.Is Accord grey in colour, DOCH Vtec n tiptronic gearbox. Sato u r driving Soch? Rm76k is really good deal?
  13. K

mods on Accord CF4

hey guys...i am new here. Tot of buying a cf4 n need u guys to give me some opinion. i saw a cf4 97/01 spec as below : .mugen exsaust .ACT absorber .K&N filter .Cusco catch oil tank .OZ 17 inch rims .modulo kit The condition is good from exterior to interior. I had test drive with...
  14. K

Bicycle-RENAULT ECLAIREUR MILD SEVEN F1 Limited Edition(New)

Ya the bike is still available. Still can nego abit la if u r really interested. Mind to call me if u want to nego with the price or to view the bike. Thanks... Kevin 012-313 9811
  15. K

H4 HI/Low Kit for sell ....

pm me the 6000k n 8000k. thanks
  16. K

Dell Inspiron 6000

why u want to sell it off? May i know why u want to sell it off n how long hav u been using this? is the price can nego?
  17. K

Perdana V6 Value buy with Alpine Sound System.

If u r really interested view the car 1st then only we deal with the price. Trust me if u r looking well kept perdana? here u r. Mileage is less than 100k. i dun get wat u mean lenjan the car? Wanna hav a view? I stay old klang road near mid valley. call me up if u wanna hav a look at it...
  18. Bicycle-RENAULT ECLAIREUR MILD SEVEN F1 Limited Edition(New)

RENAULT ECLAIREUR MILD SEVEN F1 Limited Edition 100% New Shimano Altus 7 Speed Shimano tekTRO V-Brake RST soft hard adjust absorber MICHELIN tyre VELVO PROLITE seat Topeak Bag JOS front and back light Bicycle stand It is a limited Edition Renault for Mild Seven worth 5k. I am...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

i ll turbocharge my ride next year, now i got a offer from a reputable dealer, not very familiar with it but he taught me a lot of car mod knowledge, he himself is regular racer in sepang.

1. Skyline intercooler ( dunno is 32/33/34 ) = rm700
2. Tial 48mm wastegate = rm1100
3. HKS type s bov = rm350

all item above is used part, but original item, shall i go for it?

I m using D2 racing suspension now, good handling but too stiff for daily use... is it all adjustable is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience