Search results

1. Gobbi_21

Need car for shooting ( urgent )

HI GUYS . Im handling a international movie shooting on the month of july .. i urgently need anyone who has a ford mustang convertible ... the new one .. or any car which is similar with mustang and has a convertible .. the days of shooting and payment will be discussed . pls...
  2. Gobbi_21

guys need rim pcd 112

HI GUYS ... i need rims for my mercedes .. pcd 112x5 : Front : 17x2.5jj back : 17x8.5/9jj budget rm1700 with tires kinda urgent . thanks pls sms or call gobbi 012-916 3905
  3. Gobbi_21

need rims pcd 112

HI GUYS ... i need rims for my mercedes .. pcd 112x5 : Front : 17x2.5jj back : 17x8.5/9jj budget rm1700 with tires kinda urgent . thanks pls sms or call gobbi 012-916 3905
  4. Gobbi_21

No more 3rd Party Insurance

adoii pening my kepala ready ... wanna drift and use for legal also cannot .. headache with this govern la .... so bro im using kurnia now .. so can i change to the above any 3 insurance ...
  5. Gobbi_21

No more 3rd Party Insurance

Guys . i heard that there is no more 3rd party insurance for old cars . cause one of my fren using ke70 said that his roadtax insurance came to RM500 . im not sure abt that ... just wanna confirm whether this rules has been imposed to old cars. thanks
  6. Gobbi_21

looking for toyota celica ta22 1978

thankss very much bro
  7. looking for toyota celica ta22 1978

looking for toyota celica hi guys .. im looking for toyota celica year 1978 and 1980 below.. its like the pic below ... i love that car .. so just wanted to know if anyone has or seen this car for sale .. thanks again ... is there any toyotaq forum apart from zero to 100 .. thankss
  8. Gobbi_21

4G91 Gang..

to all sifu .... my wira 4g91 carb is having some prob ... 1) currently FC is very bad ---- RM10 -50KM 2) No top ...maximum can hit 160 im totally not so sure wat am i suppose to do ..... thanks
  9. Gobbi_21

4G93T Club

hi guysss .. im looking for 4g93t or na head complete ..the head with cam and stuff .. anyone has .. pls pm ur best price .. thanksss
  10. Gobbi_21

Black/Matte Colour Madness!!!

aiyaaa .. i when to a shop that day ..had a conversation with this pain guy . this is how it goes : i : bro saya mau cat MATTE BLACK Shop guy : Apaaa ..u mau mati black ... I : Matte black bro .. bukan mati black ... Shop guy : Aiyoo ape paint itu .. tunjuk dalam catalog I : nii tak de...
  11. Gobbi_21

ZTH Car Spotted ... !

any pics of the entire car with zerotohundred sticker ... looks dam nice .. ---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ---------- thought of putting it on my car ... ---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ---------- wats the...
  12. Gobbi_21

td04 gsr turbo kit

bro im using 4g91 carb .... can i put it in my car ..
  13. Gobbi_21

4G91 Gang..

hi guys need a favor .... currently im using 4g91 CARB ... so planning to change into fuel injection . .. i need to get the injection and the wiring .. does any knows where i can get this stuff ... if anyone has and interested in selling ... pls pm me as soon as possible... thanks guys
  14. Gobbi_21

Engine wira 1.5m complete (injection)

sell part lah bro i will buy Bump: serious here .. hard to get buyers for entire engine .. Bump: serious here .. hard to get buyers for entire engine ..
  15. Gobbi_21

Toyota Soarer First Gen (GZ10) For Sale!

best price bro
  16. Gobbi_21

4G91 Gang..

any suggestion where i can get all the 4g91 stuffs ... to convert mine into injection
  17. Gobbi_21

engine parts and performance parts for sale!

bro i need 1.5 or 1.6 wira injection kit/system ... only the injection system not the ngine .. quote me the best price .. serious buyer .. here ... wanna fix for my 4g91 carb.. change it into fuel injection
  18. Gobbi_21

1.5 DOHC 4G91 complete engine

bro if ur willing to let to separate ... i want to buy ur fuel injection system complete .. not the engine .. serious buyer here .. thanks
  19. Gobbi_21

Halfcut For Sale_Japan (Pic)

bro i need 1.5 or 1.6 wira injection kit/system ... only the injection system not the ngine .. quote me the best price .. serious buyer .. here ... wanna fix for my 4g91 carb.. change it into fuel injection
  20. Gobbi_21

Engine wira 1.5m complete (injection)

bro i need 1.5 injection kit/system ... only the injection system not the ngine .. quote me the best price .. serious buyer .. here ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

mind to share your setting n the resulf of the setting in terms of technical. Wat's the feeling of before n after installation???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience