Search results

1. Runner to tender east Malaysia number plate

Hi, Anyone know runner from KL who can handle east Malaysia number plate tender job? Please recommend if any... Thanks!
  2. Original Subaru Forester SF5 STI

Original Subaru Forester SF5 STI (Price Reduced) CAR SOLD. Thanks. Hi, I'm planning to let go my Subaru Forester original STI version due to upgrading. Car was in prefect condition with very clean interior. Maintain it original with no modification. Very powerful car and superb handling. Below...
  3. Some noise in the car need to fix...

Hi all, A friend of mine just bought a wagon type used car. He found some noise from front side dashboard and back hoot ( like metal rubbing sound ). Try to look for a car body repair sifu or any idea where can be it get fix? Prefer Selangor area. Thanks in advance!!
  4. WTB Subaru Impreza GC8 / Subaru Forester SF5

WTB Subaru Impreza GC8 Hi all, Looking for a Subaru Impreza GC8. Prefer original manual with no heavy mods. Car must in good condition and accident free. WRX or STI is fine to me. PM me if any around. Thanks !! :wavey:
  5. Looking for Mazda MX5

Hi all, I'm looking for a MX5. Auto or manual is fine to me but car must in good condition and accident free. Come together with hard top will be great. Please PM me if anyone plan to sell. Thanks. :driver:
  6. Need advise for Airtrek Turbo

Hi all, I was thinking of to get a Airtrek Turbo. But before that i wish to know fews points as below. Hope able to get some advise. - Fuel comsuption? - High maintenance? - Spare part available? - Any problem with the turbo or gear box? - Or some I might left out :hmmmm: Thanks in...
  7. Need some advise from Airtrek Turbo

Hi all, I was thinking of to get a Airtrek Turbo. But before that i wish to know fews points as below. Hope able to get some advise. - Fuel comsuption? - High maintainece? - Spare part available? - Any problem with the turbo or gear box? - Or some I might left out :hmmmm: Thanks in advance...
  8. Satria Neo R3 Edition

Hi all, any idea on the price range for a new or used original Staria Neo R3 ? As I know that is very limited in the market. :driver:
  9. Proton T Bolt wanted

Anyone here selling Proton T Bolt mountain bike. New or used is fine to me.Kindly PM me if anyone. Thanks :smokin:
  10. WTB Original Mitsubishi Evolution

Hi there,I'm looking for a excellent condition original Mitsubishi Evolution 5 / 6 or 6.5 TME.Car must be accident free,low mileage and prefer original condition.Kindly PM me if anyone selling their car.Thanks in advance.
  11. Looking for Original Mitsubishi Evolution

Hi there,I'm looking for a excellent condition original Mitsubishi Evolution 5 / 6 or 6.5 TME.Car must be accident free,low mileage and prefer original condition.Kindly PM me if anyone selling their car.Thanks in advance. :driver: Bump: Searching.... :itsme:
  12. Anyone Selling WRX STI Version 7...?

Hi there,I'm looking for a excellent condition Subaru Impreza STI Version 7. Prefer original condition ,low millage and must be accident free.Kindly PM me if there is anyone selling.Thanks :wavey:
  13. C

MG TF or Toyota MRS...?

Hello guys, I'm planing to get a convertible roadster car. After searching around and I found that MG TF 1.8 (A) and Toyota MRS (SMT) should be my choice. Meanwhile I also heard a lot of problem issues about this two types of car like MG maintenances and spare parts difficult to find and very...
  14. Mitsubishi Airtrek Tirbo

Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo Hi, Im planing to get a Airtrek turbo, but before that i hope to get some comment and advise from you all about this car...Thanks and have a nice day :party:
  15. Nice and Sexy Mini Cooper For Sale

Nice and Sexy Mini Cooper For Sale. UPDATED Hey guys , Wanna let go my beloved ride, It's year 1963 local body 1.0 (M).Car fully restored. New interior and exterior, new 13'' sport rim with new tyres.It also come with air-cond,pioneer cd player,adjustable absorber and disc brake.Mostly new...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BRos, my car jerk while idling on 'D'
Usually happens in the morning..

Currently driving Honda Jazz Vtec 2005.

Did the following but still jerk;
1. Change spark plugs
2. Clean throttle body

Suspect;
1. Ignition coils (Last check still ok i guess...)
2. O2 sensor

Possible?

Any bros out there can help? Hope its not gearbox problem.. I changed once d.. Cost me RM4000! :(

Cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience