Search results

1. lord_jagganath

Tuned By STi : Subaru Legacy Wagon and B4 Sedan

wah lao add a split grille on the car can look like bmw wey...
  2. lord_jagganath

rusty car selling at over $850K

omg he only paid 850k usd?... damn cheap leh!!! a fully restored version is worth over 6 million....... shit i wanna get a classic too bullet proof bodies and engines... though drink fuel like a helicopter...
  3. lord_jagganath

Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT Lays the Smackdown on the competition!

MMM is JV btwn MMC nippon and EON malaysia. full stop. drb is handling the commercial vehicle aspect (van, lorry bla bla) honda's civic 2.0 fit and finish cannot match the GT... though the interior is quieter... then again the civic type r is a wimps car next to the evo x... :lol: i can hear the...
  4. lord_jagganath

A return of Hachi-Roku??

beh.. i'll be doing the bunta in a scooby coupe... :lol: but seriously, a blown new hachiroku would be cool... 300 bhp form a 2.5 litre engine in a 1100kg car.... let's see if they don't go 4wd then...
  5. lord_jagganath

Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0GT

honda go eat your heart out... only considered premium in SEA... any where else crap.... MMM is a brilliant company.... good luck.. and i hope they bring in a white version soon.
  6. lord_jagganath

Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT Complete Tech Specs and Exclusive Videos

almost convert me to ff japanese car... but i ok with nippon because of triton and subaru... but ff is big no no.... but good work! to mmm.... gambateh kudasai!
  7. lord_jagganath

New Subaru WRC Concept, Frankfurt 2007

it is a 4 door hatch back... :o the other thing here is the wrx sti version should have a body coloured grille.... double spoiler meant to compensate for loss of a flat boot lid fro its transition from a sedan to hatch...
  8. lord_jagganath

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

Pm me best price for BMWM20B27 engine block , M20B25 head and a TD06 turbine
  9. Twin turbo setup on BMW e34 2.5

I can picture a new Halfcut engine M20-B25 12valver with twin turbos, a small one and a big one..... with standard AFR and engine management.... How much would it cost and who can do it for me.. Free flow cone air intake Turbos can be from skyline and volvo 940 turbo, intercooler from Pajero...
  10. Overhaul/ halfcut Quotation needed for BMW e34 '89

Hi guys, I need a quotation from the sifus here regarding the servicing/overhauling of my M20B20 engine... i also need a clutch overhaul/ replacement on my 520i Or i could drop in a M20B23 or a M20B25 if the cost of the overhaul is too high, could someone give me the cost of these engines and...
  11. lord_jagganath

oldskul vw golf goin cheap..

like this.... rm1300 and you bring the car to kl............
  12. lord_jagganath

chop shop stuff for sale

pm me with details pls... bmw e39 2.2/2.0/2.5 litre front half cut with everything wanted... less than 10k......or qoute best price

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Remember the Youtube link Tom posted a while ago? The full interactive game was released on the website and someone actually bothered to plaster everything and create a complete movie! Watch this nice bank robbery scene reenacted so close to home, in Malaysia and Singapore.

I'm sure most people would have noticed the locations in Putrajaya and Singapore! Look out for the left hand drive C class coupe...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience