Search results

1. JtuneD

[WTS] Rim Wedsport SA-55M 17'' TAIWAN

Hi...got any 16" inch for these SA55M black with blue lining?
  2. JtuneD

Original 18" SSR Type-F Wheels

PM replied!
  3. Original 18" SSR Type-F Wheels

I'm selling on behalf of my friend, the rims is previously fitted on Civic FD & has been taken out...Thanks for viewing! Selling Only RIMS!!!!! Wheels = Original SSR Type F ( 18" x 8.0jj /44 Offset/225 /5 Holes/PCD 114.3 ) Colour = Original Flat Black Condition = 9/10 (Only used for 6...
  4. 40 Beautiful Examples of Car Photography

Please Click the link below for more.... http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/beautiful-examples-of-car-photography/
  5. JtuneD

Do you want to earn extra income?

Do PM me for more details..TQ
  6. JtuneD

Damn Funny parking video..must see

whole kampung waitting for you..my tahi wan to come out adi hahaha....LMAO!!!!:rofl:
  7. JtuneD

Random Exotics Pics

Valet Parking @ Pavillion KL
  8. JtuneD

Idiot Drivers

P/S : For those who want the Retard fellow bigger pics..here u are..pls save it as i need to remove it from my photobucket asap cuz this a$$hole photo spoil my photobucket folders :thefinger: Courtesy : http://yoonkit.blogspot.com
  9. JtuneD

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore: Source : http://www.fastmotoring.com/post/2009/08/01/Honda-City-Bodykit-Honda-Special-Vehicle-GTS.aspx
  10. JtuneD

The Kancil trying to copy Asma Design bodykit izit..?! :thefinger::thefinger:
  11. JtuneD

Idiot Drivers

He means the "Retard" fellow ask the concern citizen not to busybody...:banghead:
  12. JtuneD

Idiot Drivers

Lampe Berger / SYN a.k.a Steven Yam Network ppl...
  13. JtuneD

Idiot Drivers

Just to share some info from LYN..... While in McDonalds Shah Alam, this young scrawny punk drove his red sports car and parked in the middle of the two handicapped parking bays. So not only did he park in a space allocated for the Physically Challenged, he also took up two spaces for his...
  14. JtuneD

hahahahahaaha..nice one ken yeang!!!!:thefinger::thefinger:
  15. JtuneD

Some question bout new vehicle reg. no application!

Dear All, i got few question to ask some sifu's here after i've went through JPJ website regarding vehicle registration number application but still i'm still blur... :hmmmm: Here are my question : 1) Can i book two numbers under Popular Number category under my name alone in two seperate...
  16. Bugatti EB110 totaled at Bavaria Moscow City Racing event 2009

YouTube - Bavaria Moscow City Racing - Bugatti EB 110 YouTube - Bavaria Moscow City Racing 2009 - Bugatti EB 110 SS
  17. JtuneD

Random Car Pics Part 2

GTR 35 roadtax should be around RM5730 :smokin:
  18. JtuneD

julie hoi, before and after

Same theory as a fake BOV on NA cars....:banghead:
  19. JtuneD

Klang Anyone?

Wah bro....u very active here in Klang thread mah...:thefinger: Only once in a blue moon, i was here before....:rofl:
  20. JtuneD

Transformer: Revenge Of The Fallen

I like the scene where the female bot (Judy) seduce Sam in the college...fuhhhh!!! & of course Megan Fox rocks man..:nurse: I will definitely watch it for the 2nd time in Cinema..:smokin: * Did u guys noticed at the beginning of the movie where the word " Shanghai, China" comes up.? Right...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anybody knows???

foot brake pedal suddenly feel loose (kosong) and need to pump once to brake.. usually happen while driving and sometimes while stop at trafic light.. i heard this prob already and common for early model of iswara and wira..

wut is da main prob?? how to solve??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience