Search results

1. S

Vath Tuned CL65 AMG: 718hp, 340km/h, We Recommend It

I may not agree bro, for 718hp its really high!! The Bugatti Veron is 1000Hp and hits 400kmh. But the price for both is like amile away!:biggrin: :biggrin:
  2. S

R35 vs R34 vs R33 vs R32 : Size Comparison

Didnt know that the R35 was so much bigger.... remember the HK dude who wracked the R35?? then guy must be thinking the car was much smaller to hit something!!
  3. S

Vath Tuned CL65 AMG: 718hp, 340km/h, We Recommend It

Shit 718Hp!!! looks like it just slap BMW right in the face!!
  4. S

Porsche GT3 RSR - Limited at 9,400rpm

The front of the car looks abit.... nothing much... but the rear looks good!!! Over all the car still looks good!!:adore: :adore:
  5. S

F1: Singapore GP Ticketing

Yes bro... if u stay near or work nearby that would ne the best view. I think for those working nearby wont be working anymore and suddenly on Sat (Qualifying) everyone works OVERTIME!! HAHA... i also notice the prices are with alot of 8. SGD 1388,998,698,498....:hmmmm:
  6. S

Lamborghini Gallardo LP550

The Black looks aggressive.... wonder it comes in other colours too... maybe a new colour from Lambo...
  7. S

Spied: Production Version BMW 135tii

Car looks good!! How much will it cost?? Anyone can guess or know??
  8. S

Rust In Peace: Ferrari F430 Spyder

Bro... look at how the car is wracked... 100kmh?? more like 200kmh... dont think ferarri will built a car with our Milo tins...
  9. S

Nissan GTR owners meet in GTROC in Tokyo

When will we see GTR club here!! Better sell of my Stream and buy a GTR.. hehe...:biggrin: :biggrin:
  10. S

Toyota Almost Confirmed to be Worlds No.1 Car Maker

Toyota will take the title from GM im sure!! GM is now finding loop holes to get the numbers up... lets face it...Toyota 1 brand, GM 1 brand!! There goes GM's title!!!
  11. S

Rust In Peace: Ferrari F430 Spyder

The Idoit must be either "high" or drunk... speeding with his baby inside!! What was he thinking!!
  12. S

2008 Mugen Type RR Experimental Spec

Haha... 0% interest maybe still can think about it.... but then again...maybe not.... Haha... Cheers Bro!!
  13. S

Thanks for the info bro! 230K is a high price for a civic !!
  14. S

I think of the car will cost around Max Rm180K. If its more that that who would buy it !!
  15. S

Part 1: Tokyo Auto Salon 2008

Thre is alot of GT-R this year... New Evo's too... but the M3's are the Killers!! Cant wait to see them on our local streets.. Thanks Tom!!
  16. S

Cheapest car launched by Tata Motors

If this car starts coming to Malaysia...There goes our Produa VIVA....!!
  17. S

A Sad Day: First GTR Crash

I Guess the 2 guys in the first pic... (OWNER ) the guy in pink with sling bag..." THERE GOES MY 1.1 Mil " ( DRIVING ) the guy with hands on his weist " How did i loose control ?? " What u guys think...??!!??!!??!!
  18. S

Auto Fiesta V3 - Metropolitan College Part 1

Thats why ler!! i was thinking... there is something wrong with these pictures... Ur rite bro!! (alien)
  19. S

Satin Black 722 McLaren or Batmobile ???

The paint surely can be done in M'sia but i dont think its suits our weather.. Too much washing will kill the paint!! Imagine no washing.. only dusting it...
  20. S

Nissan Latio Launched in Malaysia - Edaran Tan Chong Motor

The Nismo S-Tune Latio is really HOT!! Check out the LED lights at the front bottom!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys..i have a tiara 1996 model..want to mod it for extra performance and better fuel economy and yet at the same time don't wanna blow a big hole in my wallet..so can anyone give me some suggestions regarding:

1. cosmetics
2. absorber and springs
3. air intake
4. engine add ons ( if there are any)
5. ICE
6. interior
7. tyres
8. exhausts

is it true that tiara have semi bucket seats as standard equipment?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience