Search results

1. L

The Most Comfortable Conti ?

Here's some of my suggetion, a Peugeot 504, 405, 406, 305, 306, or 407. A Jaguar that has a japanese engine. A Citroen any model with hydro suspension. A beemer, small merc, Alfas are not really that comfortable. Thou they can be fast. I currenly have a C200 at home and the ride is horrible, its...
  2. L

Proton Tiara

Is the car still avalible? Is the engine still the original Tiara 1.1 engine? Do you encounter any overheating problem? I might be interested.
  3. L

classic porsche going cheap!!!

Want to change with a Peugeot 504GL imported model.
  4. L

Celica St 1974

There's a shop that can do it in Kuchai Entre Park. Its called G2, Its on JLN2/116B.
  5. L

For those who wan to convert engine pls come in n hv a look

If you really want to get 2.0 try to buy one that's original with 2.0, my Peugeot is. converting a car is not wise. since a car is build to handle a crash at the power of its engine only. more than that, ur on your own.
  6. L

not good in control clutch

Well, Maybe you can try what i did when i drove my half cut Nissan Sunny. It dies off all the time. Even when the engine is ideling. so got fedup with the car and i usualy go half on the fuel and slowly relese the clutch.
  7. L

any opel owners around?

I'll try to find out bout the weber. for the cos of the engine i'll be buying the whole front end and it cost about 8-15K.
  8. L

any opel owners around?

Sure. Pls let me know. if there's anyone having old cars at a really low price let me know too. currenly i'm restoring a 1978 Peugeot. bout the engine. i'm not sure yet. might consider a V6 or might be a truck engine.
  9. L

any opel owners around?

How much is that? the engine is from BMW 740Li
  10. L

any opel owners around?

Budget less than 1K. looking for a 4.0 V8 to throw in. muscle car....
  11. L

4 months to go until new petrol price?

I think is time to look to NGV or our home cooking Gas. haha better use gas since its more cheaper compare to NGV and more power. haha
  12. L

4 months to go until new petrol price?

You Gotta Be Kidding ME!!!! 50c-RM1????? Gotta keep my car in the kampung liow.
  13. L

Cars 15 years & above to be CUT/WRECKED!!!

Stupit ideot goverment. they think every one is rich like them. Some unlucky people like me can only own car that are about to be scraped by others. but still better then public transport. i do support this programe if: 1. better public transport(not 3hour for a bus!!!) 2. don't tax any import...
  14. L

Max speed?

that's why the helmat cost rm500-2k and the suit cost over rm2k, the boots cost almost rm1k.
  15. L

Most outrageous things to do whilst driving!

next time try eat lollypop haha.
  16. L

not looking at you. but looking at your ice-cream. i do that all the time just to name a few- ice-cream, condol, bread, and most things eatible.
  17. L

Max speed?

ya. my friend's 1300cc bike. even if you can hit that speed, it'll only last for a while only. cos no road to stop.
  18. L

Max speed?

Skywalker don't worry. i'm just same as you. 160km/h only. not no balls but my car woun't go any faster. even my other bike is faster. haha
  19. L

Trying to drive an old manual car with one leg only the other outside the window from gear 1-4. And drive an auto car with the left leg only(very tierd that day). haha
  20. L

any opel owners around?

Does anyone here found any Opel Kedet couple for sale at a low price pls let me know

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey,

Just a quick question to see where I can get a sticker type license plate for the front of my Evo VIII? Anywhere in KL or Sunway area would be ideal.

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience