Search results

1. - D i a b l o -

Knowing RX8 Before Buying...

Great job bro! Use good engine oil..or premixed (2T + oil) oil straight away..i usually go old school by adding abit of 2T once every 2 or 3 tanks..it smell payau for sure but it pays off in the long run. The easiest suitable mod that will improve handling that i did was the Stiff Ring / Rigid...
  2. - D i a b l o -

Dont worry it can accept 95..modern rotary engine has improved and can detect knock pretty quickly..hence the bad performance on bad fuel in general. The problem that usually surface for earlier models like mine are imminent flooding,radiator float issue and also electric steering rack issue...
  3. - D i a b l o -

It can withstand daily use but I can vouch that it is not meant for such usage.. Even to someone who earns..the fuel economy can be quite a sting. On a full urban usage I get around 300km for a tank of RM140 on ron 97..but i have a lead foot There are abundance of earlier model 4AT's around and...
  4. - D i a b l o -

a basic rebuild will cost RM5-6k northwards..a full rebuild would go up to RM 12k .. depending on your maintanence.. you wont be needing a rebuild at 100k..probably somewhere around 150-200k only.
  5. [WTS] Racing Sparco Crimson 17' inch + Tires

Selling my authentic Racing Sparco Crimson 17 inch staggered rims along with 4 pcs Kumho Ecsta SPT's (year made late 09) with 90%+ treads. For 5 hole pcd 114.3. Rear is 9JJ and front is 8jj. Rear is 225/45 and front is 215/45. Taken care off with no repairs before. Urgent sale...
  6. - D i a b l o -

Nissan Fairlady 300zxtt '91 (M)

i think this is my dad's ex car. WEY xxx9 right? free bump!
  7. - D i a b l o -

Driven: Volkswagen Polo GTI

Good stuff bro. Do a shootout between Insight,Prius and the CRZ!
  8. - D i a b l o -

Driven: Volkswagen Polo GTI

excellent article. I am surprised that the SL350 couldnt shake it..but i'm biased :P Keep it coming bro!
  9. - D i a b l o -

is fto seat comfortable?

Ken - ya they do
  10. - D i a b l o -

is fto seat comfortable?

go try bro..the levin seat can control the wing wan. the FTO seat my best friend had it in his iswara..a bit failblog for us both as we're 5'10' and 6'1.. kena posture okay..tak kena means buat macam mana pun cannot make it.haha
  11. - D i a b l o -

is fto seat comfortable?

Danz i suggest prelude or intergra DA seats..levin ones also pretty nice compared to FTO
  12. - D i a b l o -

Project Z - Week 25 Deleted

Now you see what we all mean by constructive criticism. When there is actual solutions being brought forward again and again with various level of "spice" and its not sifted properly by you Kevin.. and it shows with your replies. Do you actually think most of us silent veterans would come out...
  13. - D i a b l o -

Project Z Week 25 : SpeedZone Motorsports visit

Good luck on your exams man. I hope after that you can come back and answer our questions : )
  14. - D i a b l o -

Top 10 Budget Coupe under RM30,000

He would buy la..not most of us leh What makes you think I dont do the work myself..because most of us do it ourselves la we know how expensive it can be bro..geddit? In a more serious constructive note, you should consider a car based on its original state and performance..and how it...
  15. - D i a b l o -

Hahah take it easy man..just pulling your tail. Nothing to do with 30k coupe posting i am just trolling. What i'm implying is..for such a car and to pay so little it's bound to be a very expensive project. Not saying the car you chose is not within the 30k budget. But then again ah..some...
  16. - D i a b l o -

hehe i also not today restore classics bro.. my personal workhorse also collectors car. pay peanuts you get monkeys..
  17. - D i a b l o -

How about Z31? can get below 10k.. LOL JK
  18. - D i a b l o -

w124 ce with JZ engine = win!
  19. - D i a b l o -

I am BLaCkHoWLiNG and.. I am here for your suffering

pm me the rate of return chart please..interested