Honda Integra DC5 - Performance Parts Test + Hondata Dyno Tune

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
Nukezoid.... Rilex lah...
tell that to lightningfield. i never said anything harsh in my original reply, and even "admitted" that 2.5" was the way to go. if this isnt a sign of humility, then i dont know what is.

his reply was out of line, and as a so called "president", it just shows how well managed this forum is with people like him in "control". i'm disgusted with his replies and immaturity.

so dont tell me to chill when other people are acting like infants.
i meant everything i said to him especially the part about SUCKING MY BALLS.

GTi4740: sorry for the disturbance on your thread, but i've had it up to here with the bullshit attitude and remarks. thanks again for the good info!

Last edited:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
tell that to lightningfield. i never said anything harsh in my original reply, and even "admitted" that 2.5" was the way to go. if this isnt a sign of humility, then i dont know what is.

his reply was out of line, and as a so called "president", it just shows how well managed this forum is with people like him in "control". i'm disgusted with his replies and immaturity.

so dont tell me to chill when other people are acting like infants, i meant everything i said especially the part about SUCKING MY BALLS.
dude, no one has ever said any harsh words and being emotional in this forum except for you. the forum was in peace, we all had clean fun until you come in here and trying to be a DC5 Type-R smart ass. Just so you know we all in the forum do not need that.

By the way I never was a president of any club and there are 3 other moderators that control this forum. Not just me. And its true that this forum is well managed until a kid like you came in and run amok on everyone. Why, is it really hard to accept that others coudln't care less about whatever things you wanna share? Be a man, accept the fact!

You should also know by now that everyone are totally sick with your big-headed and cocky antics here. So please relax, calm down and be reasonable towards your reply...a little bit of teasing in the forum won't hurt la brader. unless you're a mad porcupine. :biggrin:

Oh yeaaa..last but not least.. it's ok nukee, you can enjoy sucking your own tiny balls. I got a bigger pair in my pants to play with :love::love::love::love:

continue with the topic discussion...

Last edited:

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
i never said you used harsh words, i said "you were out of line".

dude I wasn't talking to u. and i have no intention to. plus i dont give a hoot of what u wanna do with your exhaust. so godspeed you.
if this is the "little teasing" you're talking about, sure!
i'll let those "nice" words speak for themselves.

well, if by uploading my own findings, my own dynos, my own DIY work, my own reviews, my own progress, and being enthusiastic about the car itself i'm considered a "Type-R Smartass", then so be it. just proves my point on how "WELL MANAGED" this forum is.

anyway, i apologize to everyone ELSE for the vulgarity, and since my contributions are too "smart-assy" for some people's liking, i'll keep them to myself from now on.

Last edited:

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
me very very the jealous as well...

i want candle light dinner with half a dozen of red roses and another half in white !

and NO, i will not GIVE IN, it's not fair !

meor...how could you do this in public..... you have broken my tiny witty fragile heart !

I DONT CARE ! *stomping ground* i want i want i wantttt u to make it up for me too !

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
Wahahahahaha!!!

Man! now im in the junction of dilemma (di persimpangan dilema)... whether its gonna be Nukee, Timmy, Prasath or Alan................haihzzzzzzzzzz :love:

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
ok la yayang.....u dont like it the hard way, i use the soft soft way k?

i dowan to be a keyboard warrior now, i want to meet u face to face ....... buka puasa next week k, remember the roses and candles.... :)

Enderz

Jul 23, 2005
Malaysia
I'm using J'sracing 70rr with stock manifold, which is running 217 hp on the wheel.. But is very loud

Enderz

Jul 23, 2005
Malaysia
Stage II hi cam (skunk2) + mugen airbox + hondata n js 70rrblue. Something missing still, not torqy enuff. It needs to rev very high.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

World couture fashion models - baby fluffy patent leather hobo juicy couture

princess fashion bag set bravo fashion show - dayton marriot discount juicy couture purses christina dior handbag urban clothes fashion , Great Deals from Salepricefinder.com - Leopard print canvas belt. Gunmetal tone hardware. White leather accents with maroon leatherFor the global fashion industry, India is a very big exporter of fabrics and accessories. All over the world, Indian ethnic designs and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience