500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
i tod P*K*MAK is malay+chinese word?hehehehhehe :biggrin:

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
This is the dirties GE for Malaysia, or we call 'Banglasia'...
What I observed is, we win in overall result by lose by their special 'strategy'...
Try to notice and see, PR won some seats with majority of 10K and above vote to win 1 seat.
But for the Bangla Nation, they just win majority of 200 ~ few K vote then also they can get 1 seat.
All of the time, they just try to pull our attention to the hot seat like Penang, Selangor and Johor.
In the mean time, they try to hijack the others state like Kedah, Perlis, and others silently.
Yes, I'm angry with the result (and also this GE was the most late result to prompt out), so, we "Rakyat" should be more alert and prepare for next GE. (spread the words from now).
And for the 'Chinese Tsunami', what the hell is going on with our 'unofficial' Leader of Malaysia.
I dun care about their slogan '1 Malaysia', but we are really Malaysian and living in a harmony condition.
Just see how lah... we still need to pay toll, need to pay GST, need to pay PTPTN, high education fee for our children (we are the 1 been burden), enjoying the 'cronies' & 'corruption' and the last thing, hooooorayyyyy for the coming inflaction... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This is the dirties GE for Malaysia, or we call 'Banglasia'...
What I observed is, we win in overall result by lose by their special 'strategy'...
Try to notice and see, PR won some seats with majority of 10K and above vote to win 1 seat.
But for the Bangla Nation, they just win majority of 200 ~ few K vote then also they can get 1 seat.
All of the time, they just try to pull our attention to the hot seat like Penang, Selangor and Johor.
In the mean time, they try to hijack the others state like Kedah, Perlis, and others silently.
Yes, I'm angry with the result (and also this GE was the most late result to prompt out), so, we "Rakyat" should be more alert and prepare for next GE. (spread the words from now).
And for the 'Chinese Tsunami', what the hell is going on with our 'unofficial' Leader of Malaysia.
I dun care about their slogan '1 Malaysia', but we are really Malaysian and living in a harmony condition.
Just see how lah... we still need to pay toll, need to pay GST, need to pay PTPTN, high education fee for our children (we are the 1 been burden), enjoying the 'cronies' & 'corruption' and the last thing, hooooorayyyyy for the coming inflaction... :banghead::banghead::banghead:
If not how do u think Najis's Green Ogre or Ms. LionHead manage to save up billion or million from the day she was born to buy that million dollar diamond ring? :mad:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
If not how do u think Najis's Green Ogre or Ms. LionHead manage to save up billion or million from the day she was born to buy that million dollar diamond ring? :mad:
Hey x u hear???shes getting a new bigger one..n I'm talking about ring x that pile of shit on her head...:thefinger:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hey x u hear???shes getting a new bigger one..n I'm talking about ring x that pile of shit on her head...:thefinger:
serious??? :mad:

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
just wait n see lahh..confirm will pop out in the internet..but for sure lahh she will say not hers..it belongs to her in law lah motherf*&k lahh..MALAYSIA maa!!

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
just wait n see lahh..confirm will pop out in the internet..but for sure lahh she will say not hers..it belongs to her in law lah motherf*&k lahh..MALAYSIA maa!!
Yup..n d shop will claim its x from them la...just for show la..it's x her but someone look like her la bla bla bla...

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
p*k#mak...

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Adios ppl...getting ready to get down @ Kelana....

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004

why dont she just buy a diamond bra so that only her pity husband get to see it so atleast the rakyat no see no sakit.

i notice the link between her and her ex-enemy after watching iron man.......the "mandarin" in marvel comic is a decendent of mogolian and his power comes from the "magic rings" ....:rofl:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hi guys...just got back from Kelana..stuck in traffic about 3hrs..park car near sunway pyramid n walked all d way..unfortunately too late..but d scenery was spectacular..I've never seen Malaysians so unite like Wat I saw tonight..indeed it was a gr8 experience...it was FANTASTIC..

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
BN must be very worry now. Even the election result where they lose the popular votes is a pain in their a** they could not afford to sit still anymore. Stay in power mean a lot of work to be done. Hell lot of them. Pre-election promises is not mean to be broken. Buck up or out of power.
There is a choice : we call it ;the rakyat's voice'. Listen, listen,listen,listen and listen(5x because Najib likes 5)!!
If they adhere to it, they could win big in the next GE. Otherwise, even the armies of foreigners will not help!

Even now, I could see our country is fast turning into foreigners' place. Kinda hard to see a local serving us in the IT, F&B and clothing industries huh? The argument is local require a higher cost and are choosy. Sure but instead of bringing armies of foreigners in, why don't cap the minimum salaries at something more tempted to locals? Or our local prefer fast food industries where they could rempit their way out on deliveries?
Sooner or later, Peninsular Malaysia may become more like Sabah where the aliens can obtain their mykad freely.
And I'd been to Sabah too. AES maybe useful to add the $$$ into government coffin but what is the point of the 42 AES
in Sabah where most of the road is similar to Cameron / Genting hilly and curves road? Perhaps the speed limit will be below 60km/h then?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bought it from my fren , never install in my car , coz my bro install 130amp alternator already. Originally took out from VR4. Not a recond type. Good for those that need better power compare to the stock in Wira. Letting it go for RM130 , location in seremban.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience