CAI for honda civic EG user please advise...

aranny2001

Known Member
Jun 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
my honda Civic EG9 intake right behind the headlamp... as i see in the engine bay, the radiator and condenser had block all the front grill area, that's why some ppl decided to drill a hole at the side of the front bumper... which im not willing to do that.... Can anyone give suggestion? how can i make the CAI tap infront of the radiator or some place before the radiator and condenser area?? :confused:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
or u can hide it inside the bumper's grill...must use flexible hose to route it from the bumper's grill to your air-intake :adore:

EGfan

Known Member
Dec 18, 2003
Did you remove your resonator? Usually the intake pipe can be extended till there, which is the best spot.

aranny2001

Known Member
Jun 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
or u can hide it inside the bumper's grill...must use flexible hose to route it from the bumper's grill to your air-intake :adore:
But i can see my radiator and condenser seems block infront my grill... might be need to go through underneath the radiator i guess.... anyway, thx for the advice :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Did you remove your resonator? Usually the intake pipe can be extended till there, which is the best spot.
bro, what is resonator? I'm noobie here... hahah..... got picture of your CAI?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my mazda 929 front suspension spoil adi....leakage..
its a 4 bolt upper mounting 1....
having difficulty in finding replacement....
wonder any adjustable for this type of 4 bolts 1....
saerch thru internet found tein having it...but i duno how much....
any idea?
prefer to find 2nd hand..
or any other recommendation?
with price pls and area to get..
new or old..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience