Idiot Drivers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
no la...that waja rite at the front there...

that d24 tipu 1...should be peram type cos i opn window but no smell at all...

Wah, Pro Durian Eater :rofl:

Haha! I know la about the Waja, If can't see the number plate cuz too far, you should drive all the way to his car and snap 2nd photo of his number plate ma bro. :biggrin:

p.s: later both of you photos end up here
:rofl:

arturo, how to determine if the durian nice or not besides smell?
maybe the fella in a hurry to buka puasa leh.....

ramadhan mth ok la.....those that cut que wanna rush home fast.....
or go to pasar ramadhan....

Danz...u dun listen to SF ler...i not pro durian eater ler. just that very obvious that durian must have at least strong smell mah...this 1 langsung no smell...summore D24 at rm5/kilo? so cheap? just 2 weeks ago eat d101 at rm/kilo...kau kau the taste. to answer yr question...i just ask the seller to choose for me oni...but warn him la if no nice i wont pay n wont finish eating...then they will choose nice nice 1 for me heheheh. most of the time bring ice cream container to tapau balance kekekekek

the waja guy is chinese guy loh...besides, i was at malay kampung area so most of the drivers that q-up around me oso Muslims...how come they can q-up nicely but this idiot dunno how....actualy i was also rushing to buka puasa with some of my members that time hehehe

Danz...u dun listen to SF ler...i not pro durian eater ler. just that very obvious that durian must have at least strong smell mah...this 1 langsung no smell...summore D24 at rm5/kilo? so cheap? just 2 weeks ago eat d101 at rm/kilo...kau kau the taste. to answer yr question...i just ask the seller to choose for me oni...but warn him la if no nice i wont pay n wont finish eating...then they will choose nice nice 1 for me heheheh. most of the time bring ice cream container to tapau balance kekekekek

the waja guy is chinese guy loh...besides, i was at malay kampung area so most of the drivers that q-up around me oso Muslims...how come they can q-up nicely but this idiot dunno how....actualy i was also rushing to buka puasa with some of my members that time hehehe

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually, puasa time or not, still got such idiot doing such thing geh...cutting from emergency lane during a heavy traffic which eventually making the situation worse. Sometimes I purposely go over the emergency lane a bit to prevent any idiots from cutting queue, and the rest behind me that obey laws would do the same as what I'm doing.

Cuz by cutting queue from emergency lane, not only is against the law but is making the traffic jam worse as in the end, they need to cut in from that emergency lane...:stupid:

arturo..
yeah i did the same thing too...but i dont eat there, i usually tapau..
aiya, talking bout durian , now hungry.....puasa today...:(

during ramadhan mth they must be patient...but i pity some muslims they didnt sahur in the morning, but still manage to puasa the whole day....so if i c muslim drivers in a hurry or cut que, i''ll give way......if indian or chinese, solli ah...ehheehee.....

Is ur car modded with bodykits or any? Is a very small world out there. We sometimes eventually will bump into someone familiar once awhile...he never think that you might be able to spot his car one day. Talking on handphone and hogging the right lane is adi bad enough, if refuse to give way, at least let ppl overtake u.

Was so mad :mad: I mean, u wanna go slow, go ahead, but dun need to prevent me from overtaking u which is real dangerous if there is an oncoming car. :stupid:

sf..my car stock standard one..just got small tein sticker on the back side only....auto with stock exhaust summore....

dunnow what's point...

arturo....report oso no use since no proove....if i was driving that time then its another story....my handphone can record XVID video format 5MP summore....very clear even jialat face oso can zoom until lobang hidung....

p/s:why suddenly change to durian story??? :hmmmm: durian at my hometown already finished leh..last month 3weeks straight every weekend going back makan durian....plus tapau bring to KL one bootfull....everyday eat durian.... :biggrin:

Pomen...this SF la...go n change topic mah...Danz oso kenot tahan aredy thinking about durian...hahahha

Blank...who musang king la?

Jin..u tried the d24 at tesco/jusco? i bought once but no smell at all wooor...taste oso like not ripe. no strong taste n smell at all...die la. durian oso got chiplak aredy.

arturo..
ahaha SF punye pasal la...bukak D24 story hahaha....
now thinking of it, damn hungry oOo...

ive seen tesco ones before, they sell cheap2 30mins before closing....
rm10 for 3 pkts.....i was waiting for rm10 for 5 pkts.....but it didnt come close...:(

if talking bout idiot driver, here to warn those fucking idiot that sacred to drive their new car...
-Fucker, ur car not that nice, ur car not so expensive, if u scare to die, just stay inside ur mom's V, dun come out, if u wanna drive a car, pls b considerate, not every 1 on the road will to wait for 10mins for u out of an easy turn. fuck u, if u tot ur new car more valuable than others, then u just goto hell with ur fucking new car. if u tot u got some many american time to spare, then u dun blame other ppl give u a honk, coz most of driver there in rush to office... dun says 'why not go out more early..." bcos every1 oredi go out damn kao early but u fucker makes the traffic jammed & driving like snails... fuck u, when every1 driving 60kph, u the fucker who driving 30kph...
if any1 here & out there read this post, and get to know u r the 1, fuck u, u can goto hell now...

930am - 17 aug 2010 - left turn into jln perusahawan - Mazda 2 - White - male - mid 30 - over weight - short hair - beige long sleeve shirt.

sf..my car stock standard one..just got small tein sticker on the back side only....auto with stock exhaust summore....

dunnow what's point...

arturo....report oso no use since no proove....if i was driving that time then its another story....my handphone can record XVID video format 5MP summore....very clear even jialat face oso can zoom until lobang hidung....

p/s:why suddenly change to durian story??? :hmmmm: durian at my hometown already finished leh..last month 3weeks straight every weekend going back makan durian....plus tapau bring to KL one bootfull....everyday eat durian.... :biggrin:

Lucky, I don't take Durians, save a lot of money :rofl:

Oh, Arturo was explaining on types of durians so, the topic ter-included adi :rofl: :rolleyes:
Well, is obviously a road bully then, because he is trying a big pick-up truck that's why thought can scared the hell out of her...if he ter-bang your gf car, there will be a lot for him to pay..

jin....like that ar....if i face that kind of driver...1st attempt sure give him/her face wan.....later if after 3attempt still couldn't get out from that junction sure honk him/her to make them faster leh..dun sleep2 while coming out of a junction.....

Actually, I think most of the time is not the car that they drive..new or old is the same.
The main problem to such matter is depends on how much Kopi money they pay to get their Driving License.

But there are some or certain ppl, are just not born to drive a car. They tend to be panic and nervous when they drive. Different ppl have different kind of fears. Some love heights and some are afraid of heights.

So, it depends. I do agree that, if you really think u can't drive, best not to do so. For your own safety and also other road users on the road.

u know wat, at 1st, mostly we dun easily honk ppl 1... but when u wait for those ppl more than a minute, no many car, but he refuse to get out... coz he driving a new car... give a honk, but he still relax... when finally he 'able' to get out of the junction/turning, theres no car at his front more than 100meter in both lane... sure u'll think he will drive at normal speed to catch up the car in front, sure u'll look at ur side see any car come close, but that fucker just lazy or too scared to press the gas, almost bang on his back... mahai... if my ncb not 55%, i'll bang his car into longkang...
those fucker... fast fast bang divider then broke his leg & can't drive again...

Jin...relax relax...its almost end of workday aredy...dun go back in anger...wait kenot sleep tonite leh.

if the feller drive slowly..u overtake n pump the guy la. let him know he's hogging the road n pissing ppl off...female or male?

male... pump him oso useless 1... coz sure he will think my car's make is for ah beng 1... nvm la... oredi write down his number///... will put some stickies if saw his car again...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom