FreakedOut

BNR

Known Member
May 21, 2009
Just discovered a forum section in ZTH 'Car Crimes and Securities', been reading through some of the posts and now it freaks me out....
Can anyone talk me out of it as I don't think I'll ever felt safe to leave my ride out of sight anymore...:bawling:

ipohboy

Known Member
Sep 25, 2006
Pack your bags, sell your house and move out from KL/ Selangor/Johor. Less chance your car will be stolen, less stress, less traffic jam, less toll. happy life!.

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Just discovered a forum section in ZTH 'Car Crimes and Securities', been reading through some of the posts and now it freaks me out....
Can anyone talk me out of it as I don't think I'll ever felt safe to leave my ride out of sight anymore...:bawling:
Bro, u should discover that thread before you bought your car, lol~ But as long as u get a good security system and choose the proper place to park then it will be reduce the chances being stolen.

BNR

Known Member
May 21, 2009
Come move to Kota Kinabalu! easy to find car if stolen!!
?? Why is it so?

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Bro, u should discover that thread before you bought your car, lol~ But as long as u get a good security system and choose the proper place to park then it will be reduce the chances being stolen.
Didn't u see, even some forumers have some fancy security system installed, it still ended up stolen... sometimes it really makes me consider ipohboy's suggestion there..

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Bro, no matter how good security u got, your car still can be stolen. The only different is a good security setup can prolong their job to "success" get your car away. Try to avoid park at basement which gsm signal cannot be received.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Pack your bags, sell your house and move out from KL/ Selangor/Johor. Less chance your car will be stolen, less stress, less traffic jam, less toll. happy life!.
Betul~

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

Come move to Kota Kinabalu! easy to find car if stolen!!
Y u said so??? Just wondering :biggrin:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
KK so small, where to go? besides, skyline here very rare. issue 'semboyan', couple of roadblocks, can find already. unless its proton.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
reintel, if seledup masuk Kalimantan oledi how? :banghead:

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Generally, I think thief will prefer to aim for those cars that easy to steal and high market demand. For example, between Ferrari with high intelligent security setup and a Proton Satria with normal alarm system. Thief will basically go for the Satria because got higher chances and the parts is high demand in market.
For car like Evo, subaru n GTR, I bet they more interested in our aftermarket part like defi meter, wheel and DIN player etc.... I'm not say our car is 100% not in their steal list but in lower % if compare with myvi, satria, vios, city etc~

BNR

Known Member
May 21, 2009
Generally, I think thief will prefer to aim for those cars that easy to steal and high market demand. For example, between Ferrari with high intelligent security setup and a Proton Satria with normal alarm system. Thief will basically go for the Satria because got higher chances and the parts is high demand in market.
For car like Evo, subaru n GTR, I bet they more interested in our aftermarket part like defi meter, wheel and DIN player etc.... I'm not say our car is 100% not in their steal list but in lower % if compare with myvi, satria, vios, city etc~
I rather not intimidate 'them' if I were u.... they might just do it to prove a point there....

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Really depent on your luck la... Bad luck anything will happen. :stupid:

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
I rather not intimidate 'them' if I were u.... they might just do it to prove a point there....
I not dare to do so, I just share what I read from other forum. Btw, its really depend on luck sometime. For me, I'll not leave my car out of my sight if I place my car outside, sometime is really stress to own an expensive car, even go for dinner or supper also must find a place that can park my car within my vision during eating.....

BNR

Known Member
May 21, 2009
I not dare to do so, I just share what I read from other forum. Btw, its really depend on luck sometime. For me, I'll not leave my car out of my sight if I place my car outside, sometime is really stress to own an expensive car, even go for dinner or supper also must find a place that can park my car within my vision during eating.....
Agree....

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
kasi jampi itu kereta, so thieves won't touch it..lol..kl and johor really full car thieves..capalang cars can go missing..no wonder u all so worry la..can i ask a noob question here?..does a 10k worth of alarm system helps to deter thieves?..just wondering..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just received my car last friday and noticed the 'check engine light' never lights up just before starting the engine. If i'm not mistaken, the light should be turned on automatically for a few seconds before/during starting the engine?:confused: Anybody have any experience about this? Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience