Idiot Drivers

kian27

Known Member
Sep 28, 2008
Petaling Jaya
i was driving at KESAS heading to PJ around 11pm just now,i was driving about 80-90km/h on the left lane. After pass the PETRONAS & SHELL station which before the seafield interchange,that a normal blue Toyota Liteace cucuk a iswara in the middle lane behind me,that empty on fast lane tat time.
after tat he cut into behind me & cucuk me kau kau!!! i just maintain my speed,& he nt manage to overtake cuz the iswara is blocking at the middle lane. den after got some space he overtake to middle lane & the front passenger looks like malay stare at me!!! i just thinking WTF u 1??i in the left lane u cucuk me for what??& tat empty in the fast lane!! really pissed me off!!:mad: turn me into bad mood!!

it is a guard securiforce LITEACE.that phone number writen behind the liteace but it was quite far already when i realize it.cant get the number if not i sure complain kau kau to this company!!writen with Gxxxxxxx SECURIFORCE(if nt mistaken it start with G),phone number & sticker with yellow & black colour alike finish line race flag!!
hey,YOU!!! STUPID IDIOT DRIVER!!

KancilanSazer

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
too many stupid a$$ driver on road nowdays..for pass few day i have seen few stupid driver stop in the middle of roundabout just to let car from simpang to come out..haihz...

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
is it me, or is it really that I find alot myvi are fkng annoying. they thinks all myvi are supercharged potatos and do allsorts bodykit mod, eyelids mod, hid mod, then drives car like schumacher. always tiong 9 ppl n zigzag. i hope these bastard meet some accidents soon to learn to drive obediently! not to mention honda jazz oso another fkng culprit that does the same thing.

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
is it me, or is it really that I find alot myvi are fkng annoying. they thinks all myvi are supercharged potatos and do allsorts bodykit mod, eyelids mod, hid mod, then drives car like schumacher. always tiong 9 ppl n zigzag. i hope these bastard meet some accidents soon to learn to drive obediently! not to mention honda jazz oso another fkng culprit that does the same thing.
yup.. beleive me.. im driving a celica turbo... around 380HP... that also myvi wan to tiong me.. =.= haizz... i also nothing better to say.. lol

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
yup.. beleive me.. im driving a celica turbo... around 380HP... that also myvi wan to tiong me.. =.= haizz... i also nothing better to say.. lol
I have seen a Wira kacau R35 too:biggrin: really childish driver:bebored:

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
nola, myvi is more fking annoying, im driving a 150whp car with LSD, 7seconds to 100kmh, oso kena tiong by myvi. why dont they tiong me in PLUS highway ? reli kns, comes PLUS play with me lah, I will waste them from 0-220kmh !

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! alantjw, even a Kancil turbo tiong u la. :rofl:

Haih...is not you nurburing. Is just that majority myvi owners are young kiddos and some do think that stock myvi can really speed and tiong cars that has better performance than them.

No matter what is still a small compact car and is very light. Not safe to speed with myvi. They want to to tiong ma let them tiong lo or just give way if we are on the right lane, since it is a fast lane have to give way la...

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
the most beh tahan, is those modify with stupid eyelid, think their car so ganas and champion of the road....SWT !

Jin_Jat

Known Member
May 2, 2009
Hometown:Penang
i Agree with u guys...Nowadays its kind of cheap to buy Malaysian cars, so many young, fresh graduates who afford to buy Myvi will buy them and starts to show off their new rides...it kinda pisses me off sometimes that a Myvi zigzag-ing, cucuk angin and stuffs...sometimes they even show off to evos, skyline, celica, fairlady +++...

and one of my friends is 1 of them Myvi drivers...he wears glasses and had this nerdy look...never thought his personality would change behind the wheel...last time he just bought the Myvi for over a month and 1 day he ask me to accompany him to the airport, so i just follow him, then he starts speeding to 130~140 km/h on the way to the airport to pick up his girlfriend, zigzag-ing and cucuk2 bigger cc cars, then on the way back to my college he also speeding 140km/h, and he only got his license on the previous month...damn sohai...

On the way back, we even come by a N/A Silvia 15 then he cucuk the fella, the s15 give way, then my friend said to me 'u know or not, that silvia is N/A, thats y slow, nissan cars only the turbo is powerful not the engine'..WTF?? I feel like i want to slap his face and say F**k U! From that day onwards i never ride shotgun with him again until today...he somehow still drives the way he did before and sometimes tarik tarik in front of the shop lots in the college and sometimes in front of his friends and local girls...what a DUMBA*S!

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I think your friend really need to see the power of SR20 one day, thinking that his DVVT can win SR20 :rolleyes

j_l200s

Dec 16, 2004
talking about myvis... 1 thing i hate the most is their rear perodua logo changed to toyota logo... zzz. if u fully convert to Passo or watever toyota thinggy (like wiralution or kancil mira) then it's understood if u changed the logo as well. but those myvis are ALL STOCK! just changed the logo into toyota only. =/

i'm driving a corolla and that itself lowered my self-esteem...
still it's their own car... can't do anything. just sharing my opinion only.

Christ-R

Known Member
Mar 13, 2010
KL
agree with tat.. they always are toyota passo wanabe...
thinking their ride are the fastest in the universe like rocket....:adore::rofl:

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
well, Myvi stock is really powerful in another point of view. I have a friend used to drive satria every weekend to genting. now he change to Myvi, suprisingly Myvi power is very good, still as fast uphill. BUT, those bastards drive Myvi like roadhog on the roads, really pain in the eyes, like watching a potato zigzag n bound to accident someday. endangering the road, sien! imagine I sometimes on KL highway, suddenly a fking myvi flash HID behind n tiong 9 me about 150-160kmh, like he driving a V8 or something. if wan fast, flash twice lor, i give way. but the case not like this, they come to tailgate u like 1 meter distance, like wan halau u away. niabeh, limpek father drive S-class oso never do this!

j_l200s

Dec 16, 2004
well, Myvi stock is really powerful in another point of view. I have a friend used to drive satria every weekend to genting. now he change to Myvi, suprisingly Myvi power is very good, still as fast uphill. BUT, those bastards drive Myvi like roadhog on the roads, really pain in the eyes, like watching a potato zigzag n bound to accident someday. endangering the road, sien! imagine I sometimes on KL highway, suddenly a fking myvi flash HID behind n tiong 9 me about 150-160kmh, like he driving a V8 or something. if wan fast, flash twice lor, i give way. but the case not like this, they come to tailgate u like 1 meter distance, like wan halau u away. niabeh, limpek father drive S-class oso never do this!
normal la... in penang worse still la. LOADS of ah bengs, ricers (supercars wannabe), inconsiderate (and watever terms u can think of) drivers. u from pg shud know well ma.

there was 1 night i was from relau heading back to air itam via hill road. just after the last traffic light going up the hill slope, there's a vios on the right lane (2 lane road) driven by uncle who is very slow (i was behind him right after the traffic light)... cruising on the slope actually... i think he's driving at 40-50 kmh. then i wanna over take him by 'tailing' him (the space between our car is the length of 1 wira). i did not highlight/horn/ram my throttles, just smoothly following him. then when the road straightens/levels, i down-shifted to 2nd gear and overtook him gradually. knn makahai, he flashed his high beam at me. wanted to slow down and block his road by driving 40kmh but i thought 'what's the point messing with uncle?'. with that i just full throttle and lost my sight of him and continue my peaceful journey back home.

drive properly oso kena high-beamed back... zzzz. there's no justice!!! :mad: