Carace Kwan~!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
no no im serious, its the billboard near the mazda n peugeot there on federal

Haha! :rofl:

I'm just teasing you lar. Will keep an eye on that when I past by there or just ask carace about it hehe!

Yes, you are indeed a funny guy lolz! 1.5K per month is even lower than what I'm earning now lolz!

As buddy, give me better pay la lolz!

Lolz! Too much lingerie photos would cost you some wild imaginations playing around with your mind. Seeing Carace once awhile...then even when you see starbucks logo, might end up seeing FY's in that logo as well lolz! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
bro, basic rm1.5k is really good for u dy, plus the commission, easily can get more than 3k la...:biggrin:

shld check out which advert company doing 1, after the billboard come down, can ask them give it to me... ehehheee:biggrin:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

moko, yup Carace is on a huge billboard...your eyes are not playing you..
25036_376965643661_644868661_500606.jpg

JINEIL2EN: I'm looking at at least 10K wor...you pay me RM7K to run the whole restaurant and control your female waitresses for you lar...then commission maybe can earn till at least 9K I cukup liao geh...lolz! Can wash my eyes while running your business...you just sit at home collect money lar...:biggrin:

moko, yup Carace is on a huge billboard...your eyes are not playing you..
25036_376965643661_644868661_500606.jpg

..."a heavenly flower been surround by the ugly hell shit".... wat a real shame advert...:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
just seemed like Carace wan freedom, wanna get out of that 2 mahca....

Pls help ms Carace out...:proud::proud::proud:

JINEIL2EN: I'm looking at at least 10K wor...you pay me RM7K to run the whole restaurant and control your female waitresses for you lar...then commission maybe can earn till at least 9K I cukup liao geh...lolz! Can wash my eyes while running your business...you just sit at home collect money lar...:biggrin:
...actually, i dun even need any1 to run the res, cos the rest will b run by itself, 24/7...:biggrin:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Foreign Workers?

CALL ME ..

i'd gladly rescue her and give her freedom

Seriously im wondering what is the Ad for? What's the main message of the ad?
Who is the organisation? I think have to ask our dear karachi

i'm ready to rescue... Alfa team ready, Bestari team oso ready, Chevy team oso ready, just wait for ms CK's order...

find out the answer on the 22 Mar....

I for sure will rescue her...Hahahaha

22nd march?

wa you planning to rescue her all by yourself???
eee yer tak ajak wan........... =(

moko, we dress up as special forces and rescue her...Muahhahahahaha

Gonna shoot those Buayas off....

True your head Jin...Hahahahaha

Today is Carace's graduation ceremony.....wish her all the best in her working career...:love::love:

True your head Jin...Hahahahaha

Today is Carace's graduation ceremony.....wish her all the best in her working career...:love::love:
wats wrong & wat to do wit my 'head' wit ms Carace..???:stupid:
i'm really true to her 1...:love:
not like u & others... got gf dy, but still dream of hamsap her..:mad::mad::mad:

Jin, don't act holy......you are wolf in sheep's clothing....so fake....Muahahahahaha:thefinger::thefinger::puke:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom