ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Blank, what 3 days to go? I also very down.....Ai~~~kek sim......heart pain....

TitanRev: Why down and heartpain? I sent a nice photo to you didn't manage to cheer u up meh?

I received that picture....I thought who the hell is this.....why show me Carace pictures...

no mood to check khoo......this evening free mou?

i saw an interview in youtube regarding ip man pt 2 and apparently, sammo hung had some chest pains during shooting. hope he is fine... :banghead:

p/s - i thoroughly enjoyed watching sammo, jackie chan, yuen biao when i was little... their movies always got a lot of actions, stunts and are damn funny too... :biggrin:

TR / khoo,
come mini TT after work, or at night also can for me..

Mizu, I enjoy watching movie by Chui Kam Gong....you know the botak fellow with misal...always act as a Sami one....His movies all also a lot of 'action'.....what Lan action also got....Hahahahahaha

TitanRev: I send to you cuz I know u like Carace ma and she is one of your best friend ma. So just to share with you the page of Carace under TOP 10 Hyperbabes page lo...

Khoo198: I adi promised TR that the pages will be as clean as if it has been polished before lolz! My interest is on FY lar not Karachi.

Bruce Lee is my all time favourite since young. Really nice to watch him fight.

Sammo Hung may be fat but for a fat guy like him. He is still able to fight and launch his kicks and punches real fast. I bet his punches is even faster than mine.

Something to share with you guys. With TRD intercooler man...damn!

thomas-d-nitro-designs-albums-toyota-supra-picture4640-dscn9657.jpg

thomas-d-nitro-designs-albums-toyota-supra-picture4638-dscn9663.jpg

thomas-d-nitro-designs-albums-toyota-supra-picture4636-dscn9654.jpg

Last edited:
u can spray wht ever brands u want at the intecooler de ma.....i think SF will spray Felixia Yeak gua~:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Mizu, I enjoy watching movie by Chui Kam Gong....you know the botak fellow with misal...always act as a Sami one....His movies all also a lot of 'action'.....what Lan action also got....Hahahahahaha

yea...need to thx a lot to chuikamguong:biggrin: we learn many frm him:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
khoo, his Yuk Pou Tun series damn kau cheong wan....dick can poke hole into sand, can destroy watermelon, cow dick also lose to him....

u can spray wht ever brands u want at the intecooler de ma.....i think SF will spray Felixia Yeak gua~:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

yea...need to thx a lot to chuikamguong:biggrin: we learn many frm him:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Huh? Really meh? I thought is ori TRD Intercooler...lolz! :rofl:

If really can spray, I don't mind spraying Felixia Yeap name on it and might as well spray an air brush painting of Felixia Yeap on the whole car. Seat Cover also Felixia Yeap. After that, I'll kena chopped by my gf. :rofl:

Tsui Kam Kong good ma...can even F^%& in the air with his Kung Fu :rofl:

Last edited:
khoo, his Yuk Pou Tun series damn kau cheong wan....dick can poke hole into sand, can destroy watermelon, cow dick also lose to him....

fuh....TR oso kaki nia:rofl:

Huh? Really meh? I thought is ori TRD Intercooler...lolz! :rofl:

If really can spray, I don't mind spraying Felixia Yeap name on it and might as well spray an air brush painting of Felixia Yeap on the whole car. Seat Cover also Felixia Yeap. After that, I'll kena chopped by my gf. :rofl:

Tsui Kam Kong good ma...can even F^%& in the air with his Kung Fu :rofl:

tell ur gf tht is a brand of performance part.....(if ur gf noob abt automotive)
abt the airbrush..u tell ur gf actually ur order is her,but the lousy airbrush sifu suddenly painted his favorite haipertoon model Felixia Yeak:banghead:

Last edited:
Seriously, my gf is really noob in automotive. I'm only educating her a bit of what type of cars on the road lolz!

About the Air Brush Painting, I think I'll not be able to pass this level lolz! She would come up with her money and re-paint the whole car on her own according to her character I assume. :rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom