Felixia Yeap

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
mokomoko: I cannot go for TT so late adi...if early TT is possible or I might just have to stay out if late TT...really worried about my family...house got broken into on the 9th of February 2010 and lucky no one was at home but real huge amount of loss...

Those bastards really good for nothing...house got alarm also let them disarmed the speaker...damn smart but make it for the wrong use...

TitanRev: So, TR if you are coming to KL let us know lar bro...

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Wow shit man, sorry to hear that.

Ya this is the period got all these fuckers prey on people like us. All of us better exercise some caution during this festival period.

Yea we can have a lunch TT also can.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
sorry to hear that SF, great amount of loss can gain back after some time but lucky no one at home. take care bro, anytime can call for TT

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wow shit man, sorry to hear that.

Ya this is the period got all these fuckers prey on people like us. All of us better exercise some caution during this festival period.

Yea we can have a lunch TT also can.
Sure no problem...but this few weeks I'll try to make it if got any TT. U guys TT at Subang right? just let me know lar...cuz i have to take care of my grandfather together with my parents since he got his 2nd stroke...this is the worse year for me..never been so bad luck as this...so many things happen all in short period of time that involves money and time...adi need money for my grandfather medical bills and yet kena rob...is just that only 1 day not at home for that particular day adi kena...

Still I thank god that everyone is safe...I guess is fated to happen but just happen when no one is at home.

Anyway thanks bro...just be careful guys..during CNY they will target most houses as a lot will be going back hometown...

sorry to hear that SF, great amount of loss can gain back after some time but lucky no one at home. take care bro, anytime can call for TT
Yes, bro. I would say I can consider as stuck in between lucky and unlucky :banghead:

Just glad that I did not loss any of my loved ones...sure...I do hope to see u as well during TT..
Subang or Kepong area?

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Sorry to hear that, SF..
Just consider u & ur loved ones aint home when the robbers strike le..
So u are still consider lucky lo..
Have a blessed safe lunar new year..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Sorry to hear that, SF..
Just consider u & ur loved ones aint home when the robbers strike le..
So u are still consider lucky lo..
Have a blessed safe lunar new year..
So, when we go 7nine8 adi no money to buy beautiful melody drinks adi...have to get her to belanja me instead :rofl: :laugh:

Thanks melody...after the next day, that is what I thought...lucky my gf went home on Monday...she supposed to go home on Tuesday (9th Feb 2010 of the robbery day)...just lucky no one was home...if anything happen to her can consider me as deadman walking around...these few days also can't really sleep...a bit of sound will immediately wake me up...:bawling: :stoned:

Can we have some egg tarts as well? :rofl:

PocketRocket: Then you guys let me know when feel like TT and I'll let u know when i feel like TT'ing. Wanna convoy to ipoh and drink with melody bo? lolz!

Btw, what is Un-Moderator? lolz! I only know the word "Dress" will always end up with the word "Un" in front :rofl:

Last edited:

Felixia

From Facebook
Feb 11, 2010
Dear all,

I have came across this forum and I am very thankful and grateful that I am still getting support from all of you.

I hope to get your help in spreading the words around about my previous FB account and fanpage which had been HACKED more than a week ago and thus, I have created a new one. (Don't worry, this is me, real Felixia...)

Felixia Yeap | Facebook

Thanks again for the continuous support and showing faith in me with my modeling career.

Hope to hear from you all soon. XOXO

Love,
Felixia Yeap

Attachments

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
OMG!!! M I dreaming or what? Felixia is this really you??? :stoned:

I have never thought that you would come by this forum so quickly...really thought of completing it before inviting u here hehe! Anyway, I'm glad to see you posting in your thread...

I'm sorry to hear that your facebook was hacked...who can be that mean to treat u like this...
Will visit your new facebook webpage Felixia...

Felixia

From Facebook
Feb 11, 2010
This is really me, Felixia...the sometimes-goofy-sometimes-quiet girl who loves her family, cars, dirty dancing, lingerie, beach and cats...who is modeling as her full time passionate career. =)

Thanks for the loyal support...I'm on Twitter now as well. (Hopefully that's hack-proof! LOL)

Hope to see you all around. XOXO!

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
ahh...bro SF melted....halo, halo....you ok mou?

Please do continue chit chat/spam/comeoutyumcha/hahaheeheehoohoo with us =)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
PocketRocket: You're exactly right...my dream did came true...I really never expect it to happen so soon about Felixia posting in her very own thread...I'll surely put more effort on making this thread better and tell her fans in this forum more about her and share a few of her photos for the fans here to view and also promote her Fan's facebook account as well...

I hope all the guys and members of Zerotohundred will enjoy this thread more in future...

P.S: I think i can't yam cha with all members adi...I'm adi melting and will be busy trying to improve Felixia's thread. Lolz! Forgive me PocketRocket BRO! Will try to squeeze some time for teh tarik session with u lolz! :rofl:

Felixia Yeap: *ahem..* I guess I would consider myself one of your biggest fan I guess LOL! :biggrin:

So, far I think I have not heard of any hacking on Twitter, well hope no one hacks sweet Felixia's account again...pity her. She is just trying to tell more about herself and share her webpage to her fans...

Anyway, Felixia, are you going back hometown during CNY? How was the photoshoot in Penang? Good? Is it ready to be view in your Fan's Facebook account?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

As per topic,im a newbie in the car modding section.Im totally confused on the proton 1.8 DOHC engine series as in to the performance.Ive spoken to a few ppl(including mechanics) n they all claim that the 1997 manufactured ones are more powerful,no matter putra or wira c99 than the others....but when i look at it at a glance it all seems to look n have the same items....all in all im comparin the wira1.8,putra and the Gti.....all same looking engine bay...so whats the diff when...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience