Police Signs Up Evo X as Highway Patrol Car !

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Re: PDRM Evo X

today around 8pm in kesas highway i saw this evo x police car on the opposite lane stand still with the blue siren flashing. apparently it pulled over a 4wd pick up truck.. was admiring the white evo as i past by lol... first time saw it in action but too bad it wasnt chasing some fast car..

dun play play with this... saw it daily at subang airport road and able to chase Porche GT3..lol!!!

I saw 1 Police Evo X breakdown at Kesas Hway 2 days ago...
Wat happen laa???

he tried to keep up with you..

james? e4? how are u bro? aiman here hehe ;)

Mah foo lat...Miss u so much laa...Where r u la? Without u me always play with finger only laa...Bila balik? Ada tolong tanyakan cams GSC?

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Haiyoh...how do you know la that the Evo X cant catch up with me? When he try to stop me i tekan minyak and boost 3 bar lol...1.5 bars is frm my boost controller and another 1.5 bars is frm my kaki (macam dalam cartoon Flintstone)...I sudah tebuk 1 lobang for my legs to run the extra 1.5 bar...hehe

haha.. u sure onot? u got little tree and friends ma to keep u company ;p

how your monster? long time never see, sure can fly adey by now.. gsc cams brand new i tot i sudah bagi u tau itu pricing belum ah? sry sry.. i pm'ed.. u mau 2nd hand? i can try and search.

haha tu la the evo x duno our secret recipe of boosting so he underestimated your monster.. that one also u driving with one finger one e wheel and carrying tofu for ahkit right?

haha.. u sure onot? u got little tree and friends ma to keep u company ;p

how your monster? long time never see, sure can fly adey by now.. gsc cams brand new i tot i sudah bagi u tau itu pricing belum ah? sry sry.. i pm'ed.. u mau 2nd hand? i can try and search.

haha tu la the evo x duno our secret recipe of boosting so he underestimated your monster.. that one also u driving with one finger one e wheel and carrying tofu for ahkit right?

Yes...yes..yes...I want 2nd Cams kalau ada...I can wait, no plm...hehe
My ride now getting better but still far far away compare to your Monster...hehe
Always cannot forget the day when yr ride almost make me muntah due to its G-Force...

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Where r u now Lang cai? Tengah buka puasa with GF? hehe

Last edited:
spotted 2 police's evo x "wangan" with their blue light on at besraya highway....vry vry fast~~~~:adore::adore::adore::adore:

U need to ask Mr. EvoZ & Mr. Khsim (The TTS Group Founder), Mr. Mizunori77 (The TTS Group Honorary Secretary) or Mr. 5115 (The NEW TTS Group CEO)... I retired already laaa bro....:driver::driver:

Haiyah...then i go pudu look for kuaci girls sendiri lah...KH Sim punya contact mah...Tell his name & enjoy 50% discount for full package...hehe

G9 MI...Again hope you can bring us to TTS Special Edition outing this coming holiday ya...:biggrin:

guys,keep the TTs fever away from infecting other threads.thanks :rolleyes:

Maybe i should repaint my Evo X in police camouflage, just give me quicker road runs as everybody in front of me goes sideways :-)

Andreas

Maybe i should repaint my Evo X in police camouflage, just give me quicker road runs as everybody in front of me goes sideways :-)

Andreas

Hi Andreas,
its been quite some time didnt see you online...Wow..you got yr Evo X aledi???
Another Monster in MLOC....:adore:

Haiyoh...pressure la like this...Mine :slug::slug: so if someday i join you guys for convoy then ive to start 1 hour ahead of you guys aledi lol...:bawling:

Top Bottom