JB New Section........ Part 4.....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Keon,
If you see those drag honda turbo or tube fence drag machine, they are that long

ams_evo-drag-car2.jpg

172618aa20050501P01.jpg

691pf.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

hmmm.... i see i see........... i've seen pics of a caldina in a garage in sunway, with long exhaust headers as well, but not as long as the one we posted..... i wonder where he get that...... if custom made sure freaking expensive......

ash, ori and replica weight different.

well im not a long tubular fans here as i always aftering respond. so short tubular is the way for me. Also, if you wan to have a nice turbo hollow bubling sound, only uneven manifold can do that

how come u so free today and can reply so fast?

frank, i hurt my back mah... so stay in office for a longer time. ;P

Calvin, apa tunggu lagi. i'll post the engine spec below.

fourc.jpg

seventeenn.jpg

eighteen.jpg

thirteen.jpg

seveni.jpg

elevenc.jpg

The spec list consists of JE forged pistons, Eagle H-Beam rods, ARP rod bolts, balance shaft removed, balanced bottom end, JUN-spec 272-degree cams, HKS adjustable cam gears, Stage 2 ported head, titanium valve retainers, 3-angle valve cut, ARP head studs, K&N air filter, Garrett GT35/40 turbo, Spec2 exhaust manifold, 44mm Tial V-band external wastegate, 3-inch exhaust system, Blitz blow-off valve, Spec2 intercooler piping, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 880cc injectors, Taylor 12mm leads, Link engine management system.

In the end the car puts out just over 400bhp

Bump: Calvin, if you notice, the rear shot, can see a small spoiler lip which says evo 2. damn chun right? cannot find in Malaysia meh?

Last edited:
keon,
you telling ah beng to put gentlemen wing? u think will happen? anyway his engine wont last long so ling the sqv still thr

i think thats the original evo2 spoiler mod with the tiang gold cut off....

Bump: this is calvin's style....

lancer002.jpg

images

Last edited:
Keon,
Its not big, not small so i classified it as "gentlemen". Calvin want those wing like what Ashween showed in the pic

tt tonight @ 8.30 pm @ cafe laris (new shop lot behind jsco and tesco tebrau).

no girls above the age of 30 plz.....unless its ur WIFE!!!!!

Hi Guys..
Todays Thursday right???
For a minute i thought i got the wrong day,.

Working afternoon shift noon now.. :)
Not sure if i can make it for TT,
Will try but should be very late.. heheh..

Is there a law saying only Thurs night cant TT?

perghh.. really need the heart to chop of the top of the spoiler man... dh lah expensive, near 500 hundred man...:banghead:

wahahhahaa... slow la... 10 mins.. 10 mins enough to happen alot of thing.

Bump: kena kao kao sial..., wahahahah.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8jK7f_KpS0 <---- start from 7mins, front all craps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejniu2OVFuQ

Top Bottom