JB New Section........ Part 4.....

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
sim online liwo har...........good for not onli u but for all.............wahahah

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
can anyone understand wat basil is tryin to say???
if so pls pls pls explain to me...
thank you.....

tykiasu

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2004
Johor Bahru
sometimes basil typo is terror la.

what he meant was, when TCSIM can online means that he will distribute his famous email to us who r on his list lo.

TCSIM only give out good stuff. So, to apply for membership, please contact sifu TCSIM and he willl add ur name in the list.

Don't missed out! Baik punya.:rofl:

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
My house is at Nusa Idaman. It is somewhere near Bukit Indah. 5 min from the new Jusco. I will PM you guys a simple map before the house warming.

tykiasu,
you betul betul kiasu. It's still one month away from the house warming. Know my address so early for what?

Bump: My house is at Nusa Idaman. It is somewhere near Bukit Indah. 5 min from the new Jusco. I will PM you guys a simple map before the house warming.

tykiasu,
you betul betul kiasu. It's still one month away from the house warming. Know my address so early for what?

tykiasu

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2004
Johor Bahru
My house is at Nusa Idaman. It is somewhere near Bukit Indah. 5 min from the new Jusco. I will PM you guys a simple map before the house warming.

tykiasu,

Bump: My house is at Nusa Idaman. It is somewhere near Bukit Indah. 5 min from the new Jusco. I will PM you guys a simple map before the house warming.

tykiasu,

come and stalk u lo....

Last edited:

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Frank, apa pun takde masuk except for glass tinting only. even d engine check light problem i told u oso not fixed yet. malas... haha....

calvin..... my vios where got 3 sets HID???? max is 2sets only ler....
my 2 set will transfer into dis car lo....
rim haven find nice wan.... TE37 nice anot on caldina? got consider SA70 as well.
wanna find either 19" or 20". den wanna try using different width. front 8.5" n rear 9.5"

huh? ECL? that one i didnt know. whahahaha.... TE37 not my taste so i wont nominated it. Eh, i tot someone say wun touch oone? whahahahahaa......

Bump:
frank.....
take this n spray the middle part black....
should look almost there la...
wahahaha
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...578-trackstar-compomotive-15x7-e20-4x100.html

1 word. UGLY

anyone going to chingay morning session?

Just incase some of u dunno
Thursday February 12, 2009

Bus driver robbed by ‘passengers’

JOHOR BARU: Two parang-wielding men slashed a bus driver and robbed him during an attack on a Singapore-bound transit bus.
The attack, believed to be the first involving an SBS Transits Services bus, occurred at about 3.45pm near a mall along Jalan Tun Abd Razak on Tuesday.
The incident occurred when the two men boarded the vehicle at the Kotaraya Terminal. It is learnt that they demanded the 28-year-old driver for money as the bus reached the mall.
Sources said the two slashed him on the arm when the driver refused and took cash amounting to RM260 and S$50 (RM120).
The two then jumped off the bus.
The Malaysian driver sought treatment at the Sultanah Aminah Hospital and lodged a report at the central police station the same day.
The bus passengers were not robbed.

Last edited:

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Casper,
Single storey la.. No money buy double storey..

Kiasu,
You gay ah? I thought you are only auntie lover.. You are above my expectation :banghead:

Bump: Casper,

Kiasu,
You gay ah? I thought you are only auntie lover.. You are above my expectation :banghead:

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
good morning!!!!

sim....
i oso wan ur address....
i oso wanna go stalk....
but i not gay...
i wanna see whether u'll bring the "special" one home o not....
wahahahaha....

persis.....
go for those not-so-VIP n not-so-racer look rims la....
wonders if RPF1 will look nice on caldina....???

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
ohhh sim lives near tampoi side.........add 1 more member at south side............wahahaha...........ok lar sim i also wan yr address can go n stalk u too........eh guys maybe the already stay 2gather liwoleh wahaha...........easy for sim to fetch her to kastam every day mah..........wahahahah.................

tykiasu

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2004
Johor Bahru
Casper,

Kiasu,

Bump: Casper,

Kiasu,
wahahahaha... stalk u means gay meh?

see, not only i wanna stalk u, so many of us wanna stalk u for various reasons, so monthly u pay some kopi money la...we protect u. ok? wahahahaahah

casper23

Known Member
Jan 27, 2009
single storey on da left side ekk.....
ermmm....

eii kiasu...
jadi along ledi kaa...

morning people.....
:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
wahahahaha... stalk u means gay meh?

see, not only i wanna stalk u, so many of us wanna stalk u for various reasons, so monthly u pay some kopi money la...we protect u. ok? wahahahaahah
yeah, we all wanna stalk him for VARIOUS reason...
but for u, u wanna stalk him coz u GAY!!!
muahahahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

halo! izzit a good cooling system will be good for engine performance?
last time my car(satria 1.3 carb) repair the radiator and head gasket(the gasket blow),and then i try to rev up,wooo!!
i feel the car going too smooth the power! i c the water temp is going down,(normally in middle)

i planning to upgrade the cooling
-radiator cap 1.3kgm (normal 0.9kgm)
-high pressure radiator hose
-radiator cooling plate (fit infront of grill above)
-radiator bubble catch tank

izzit o.k? or still...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience