sport spring for kancil.. please..

Looking For

sport spring for kancil.. please..

violetrange

Feb 5, 2009
I need a complete set of perodua kancil sports spring with reasonable price. RS-R, Gab or Improve.. i really2 need it cause i'm now on my way to do major modification on my car. contact me at 0146716952 or email me at [email protected]. put your details and contact number for me to call you. please, need our help guys..

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
I need a complete set of perodua kancil sports spring with reasonable price. RS-R, Gab or Improve.. i really2 need it cause i'm now on my way to do major modification on my car. contact me at 0146716952 or email me at [email protected]. put your details and contact number for me to call you. please, need our help guys..
why don't you try Sapura Pro-Ride. The contact number are there

not meaning to promote.. just that a lot of kancil owners are buying this brand

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
i use this brand too to my kancil n kenari..not bad. oops..only at Kenari..kancil i just use chopped L5's.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I just bought an adjustable coilovers for my car and plan to install it soon. Its a soft/hard/high/low kit. I have searched, googled & asked around some friends for tips & advice but none of them can give a very clear & the same answers. I found out there are many factors that need to be considered rather than simply installing it.

The most common issue when i was browsing the web is the PRELOAD setting. From my understanding, PRELOAD means when your coilover height is adjusted...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience