DC5 Advice

hahf

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
KL
i tot i heard benzer said dat might havto change those tyres after track or b4 rite ?
im sure the thread gonna haus after it ..
no, u dont need to change tire after 1 track day.
i should be joining 1 feb one.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
neesern:

Welcome to the forum.

your On-Board diagnostic would have recorded the error.
take it to a qualified mech to diagnose , or go to Honda Malaysia to use their diagnostic machine to find out what's wrong with the car, or whether you were imagining things.

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
just came back from Langkawi. did the mangrove tour...it was superb!:biggrin:

Bump: neesern,

you should post long time ago rather than lurking around!:biggrin:

we are expanding the DC5 community and we need more member! heh! heh!

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
so who will going this 18 sepang track days hope my car can come out from paint shop andjoing you guy....

benzer

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
i tot i heard benzer said dat might havto change those tyres after track or b4 rite ?
im sure the thread gonna haus after it ..
Just need to check your tires that all.. what tires also can join trackday. we are not going for race we just go have fun and most of all is know how your car handle and the proper racing lines in SIC. After you master the racing lines then next step you should go for better suspension, tires, brakes, and last mod your car more power to get better lap time..

FYI, i still learning the racing lines after 3 trackdays. like what sudcon said, just need to check your car water, engine oil, brakes.. like when you balik kampung and then pay the toll. petrol and entrance fees that all. Talking about wear and tear, I think most of us here can effort this car and mods the car should not a big problem for the wear and tear.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
just a small piece of advice for dc5ers ....................... don't try to break in new brake pads on the track :biggrin:

it can cause too make youtube videos to be uploaded :thefinger:

Bump: just a small piece of advice for dc5ers ....................... don't try to break in new brake pads on the track :biggrin:

it can cause too make youtube videos to be uploaded :thefinger:

undermine

Known Member
Feb 26, 2008
who s going on the 18th? i ll be going on a friend S2000 ride, my own car lazy to change all the oils etc.

Bump: BTW, we can actually try to organize some activities along with singapore integra club, we should be able to make something great off it, and we get to test malaysia or singapore dc5 is the fastest hehe...

Bump: BTW, we can actually try to organize some activities along with singapore integra club, we should be able to make something great off it, and we get to test malaysia or singapore dc5 is the fastest hehe...

fuazuri

Known Member
Jul 16, 2008
i might be going on 18...
depending if i can clear out my check light problem asap...
but 1st time going, maybe can give some tips...:adore::adore::adore:

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
hey all bro DC5 owner can any1 help m to get an DC5 original bumper?
1 of my fren looking for front original bumper he got got accident todays with a hole on front right hand side

Bump: hey all bro DC5 owner can any1 help m to get an DC5 original bumper?
1 of my fren looking for front original bumper he got got accident todays with a hole on front right hand side

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Side by side to the Bugatti Showroom, VW has collaborated with Ars Electronica museum of Linz, Austria, to showcase the future of automobiles by VW. The exhibition was held in the Automobil Forum Unter den Linden at Friedrichstrasse, Berlin...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience