Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
the owner of this saga had rear wiper from kedai abang but the afternoon was too hot that melted the dbl sided tape n poped off the glass :rofl:
DSC00018.jpg

from a distance (too scared the owner was around)
DSC00007.jpg

the owner of this saga had rear wiper from kedai abang but the afternoon was too hot that melted the dbl sided tape n poped off the glass :rofl:
DSC00018.jpg

from a distance (too scared the owner was around)
DSC00007.jpg

Why the saga antenna so big ??..The purpose is for ??

And , what is on the roof of the satria , fake air scope ??..I have seen it in those car racing in the jungle or mud..

DSC00018.jpg

Aiyo.....so damn malu la.....malu, malu, maluuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....

What a stupid dude. What a loser for installing a dud wiper that does NOTHING, and now the wiper just drop off? Better dont buy the fake wiper and use the money to buy silicone wiper for the front wiper.

At least it will work. :smokin:

DSC00018.jpg

Aiyo.....so damn malu la.....malu, malu, maluuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....

What a stupid dude. What a loser for installing a dud wiper that does NOTHING, and now the wiper just drop off? Better dont buy the fake wiper and use the money to buy silicone wiper for the front wiper.

At least it will work. :smokin:

hahaha fake wiper:biggrin: I had saw ppl selling the fake wiper around RM 100, but now i see the pictures. Omg....it so cheap stuff.

RM100 for the fake, non-functional wiper?!

Some Malaysian Petrolhead would just buy anything.

Maybe the salesman wearing a bright red tie said "Abang, kalau pasang ini wiper, kereta abang nampak cun, Enjin kereta abang power, tambah 20 horse power. Saya tak tipu".

RM100 for the fake, non-functional wiper?!

Some Malaysian Petrolhead would just buy anything.

Maybe the salesman wearing a bright red tie said "Abang, kalau pasang ini wiper, kereta abang nampak cun, Enjin kereta abang power, tambah 20 horse power. Saya tak tipu".

hahaha nice dialog, the functional for that wiper, just stick and play:)

RM 100...=.= even give me free also i wont pasang... :rofl:

Bump: RM 100...=.= even give me free also i wont pasang... :rofl:

when the owner come back to the car n see his wiper popped out, he must have went, "alamak! malunye wiper aku tercabut..." as he looks left n right ecstaticly to see if anyone was looking at him while he takes the wiper n gets in the car

after he gets into his car he starts petting his wiper like a pet animal. "oh sayang sayang, satu ratus ringgit, kenapa baby? panas ke? ":rofl:

when the owner come back to the car n see his wiper popped out, he must have went, "alamak! malunye wiper aku tercabut..." as he looks left n right ecstaticly to see if anyone was looking at him while he takes the wiper n gets in the car

little did he knw that PocRoc oredi snapped a pic of the incident and shared it among ZTH members.......Everyone knows abt the fake wiper and the registration of the car too...:biggrin:

after he gets into his car he starts petting his wiper like a pet animal. "oh sayang sayang, satu ratus ringgit, kenapa baby? panas ke? ":rofl:

muahahaha...this is good 1!

:biggrin:kahkahkah..really good 1....should be a script writer la bro....

Bump: :biggrin:kahkahkah..really good 1....should be a script writer la bro....

Top Bottom