Project " Saving the Old Lady "

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
hi guys,

thanks again for all your support. Anyway, will leave the engine as stock in the mean time until i can get the correct party to modify the L engine locally. Triple webers setup should be the way.

Convict,

Would appreciate that:burnout:

Bump: hi guys,

thanks again for all your support. Anyway, will leave the engine as stock in the mean time until i can get the correct party to modify the L engine locally. Triple webers setup should be the way.

Convict,

Would appreciate that:burnout:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Tony, very nice restoration job. I read it from Pg.1 till here...Really 2 thumbs up. Would love to hear her roar....:love: really love those big fat rear tyres. Look just like those sexy and firm a**...Hahaha:biggrin:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
tony5050,

what a great restoration.....two thumbs up for u!

badgti

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
johor
congrats on your resto Tony, nice work , i hope i can get my z to this level!!

also, been trying to contact you but you're a hard person to reach ,need to ask you about where i can get parts for the z.

nice job!!!:burnout:

andy_coupe

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
London
www.zerotohundred.com
Wow, Tony, just bumped into your thread today and I am flabergasted! You are one wicked dude to take on this mammoth task and I am really keen to see your Z in her polished form soon :driver:

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
last mth found red S30 US version (i guess..saw in the dark of night) for sale in Pandan. I also took the number of the seller pasted at window..but didnt called yet. planned to buy this akuma zetto but frens keep saying the restoration itself demand buckets of money..not includes the price for the car yet which should be around 30-40k (it is well maintained from my look la..). not sure laa still available but if somebody want the number, just PM me. who knows it might help..

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
nice car ne way ~

awesome saving~~ :P

dont forget the video and sound while u have the complete fix :)

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
noticed sumthing familiar in the background....

the shop which did the painting - is it in taman rasa sayang,jitra? there's a chinese restaurant across,rite? and under the big tree across the street there's a ...teh tarik warung rite? and right at the simpang, there's a burger stall operating at night?

hehehehe...used to be my burger stall...use to lepak at the warung under the tree all the time...that time no car yet...had a bike...suzuki best with custom piping from Ah Heng (tepi sungai)...no cover...gonjeng habis and sounds very loud....for illegal race purpose only! hahahah...

are u from jitra,bro?

and the paint shop tauke - izzit Ah Wud / Ah Vud?

are u familiar with names like madi lalat? ah yen (exhaust shop)? bang cha? zam (anak bang cha)?

miss those good ol' days...!

hangerboy

Jul 8, 2006
omg....dis is one of the best thread i ever read...tony5050..u really r a car saver :adore:

hopefully i can see it running in LDP..

:biggrin:

Bump: omg....dis is one of the best thread i ever read...tony5050..u really r a car saver :adore:

hopefully i can see it running in LDP..

:biggrin:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
i found a 260z , will update u guys incase u guys want it,
DO NOT PM ME , last time the guy wanted 7k for it, it doesnt have an engine

ae101seg

Known Member
Sep 2, 2006
tabik spring to tony 5050,
i wonder how many RM u spend until rite now?

p/s: what the wonderful story that u can tell your grandson....

arsenalboi

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
bro how much u spent on the body restoration and paint?

Bump: bro how much u spent on the body restoration and paint?

Bump: where's the 7k former price without engine car?

Bump: where's the 7k former price without engine car?

edwin_tan

Feb 26, 2006
seriously damn nice la......
what a great job you are doing...

Bump: seriously damn nice la......
what a great job you are doing...

Enegue

Feb 15, 2006
Its good to see a starter for a classic car being restored~ keep up with the updates~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear forumers...

Got a question here. I bought a front set of absorbers last 3 months but haven't fix into my ar due to some reason. Now, I plan to delay further until december because I want to change the rear sets as well together with other things that needs to be changed.

Keeping a new set of absorbers for that period without fixing them and using them, is it okay? Will it deteriorate the absorbers or cause it to loose durability next time?

Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience