Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
1680339914lkl8.jpg

4 is quad, so 6 is hex? Wonder what's under the hood, would it still be a 1.5L or a monstrous 5.1L that needs hex pipes...lol :biggrin:

it need 3 person to open the bonet....

most of the time, ppl want to lighten their car for better handling, but these fiberglass laden cars doing the other way round. Ppl mod, mod, mod their car until even their identity is gone.

BTW, Are the the cars prices determined by how many kg of their car, just like buying chicken in the market?

wah if de satria mod till like dis ... jpj sure tarok him 9 9 lat liao....samn sure more den 10 x

Good one Mingz.....

May I contribute to your masterpiece?
satriawide3vr5fl1.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
WAH hahaha!!!!...good 1 good 1...later this thread bcome pimp n photoshop my ride..

the white satria is so "fugly"...rims r cool.. but the rest of the kit = ....simply the fugliest ive ever seen... by far...

oh yeah... after u say only i realize... (faster safe image as reference..:rofl:)

this is what i call pimp my ride.. ideas that enable u to pimp ur own rides.. ^^:rofl:

:bawling: Transformer.. PLZ back shots:bawling: OR even more shots.. plz muahahahaahaaaa.....:rofl:

i like the car seriousely.. but not really fancy those stickers tho.. too much.. ^^

OMG u just realise haha, ya is too much sticker already

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom