Known Member
Jun 12, 2008
so only elvin n mickey only??:sleep:
all not interesting to eating penang food ler...zzz

LA53OKD

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
KL
i wont be able to make it. i just only reached kl last night and will be going to ipoh on sunday

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
short reports on last sat n sunday trip
27th
5.40am leave home
6.00am breakfast at mcdonald along nkve
6.30am leave for convoy
9.00am arrive ipoh old town breakfast,
11.30am arrive penang lorong selamat for the famous char keow teow(mickey sapu 2 plates)
2.00pm leaves to batu kawan
10.00pm dinner in front sunway hotel, grille stingray + sotong, laksa, chee cheong fun, satay
12am balik tidur while mickey still partying

28th
10.30am makan famous mee goreng in pulau tikus.....tha best
12noon drop by air hitam market to buy some red turtle,
1.00pm pop by ghee hiang for their famous tau sar pheah. mickey tak boleh tahan buy n eat on the spot:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
1.30 lunch in swatow lane, famous for thee nya kueh, i tapau 10packet home:biggrin::biggrin:
6.00pm arrive ipoh garden for early dinner. cheap n nice food and saw long q for nasi pandan n the food looks very very yummy and again table full of food
8.00pm stop buy tambun to buy n see "lor yau" :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:....we stop at the wrong stall aunty keluar.....next time we know where to stop stall 15 or 16 or further back better "lor yau" there:biggrin::biggrin:
9.00pm headed back to KL

All we can say is our tummy very very very satisfying......GRA is just and excuse to go there...:biggrin::biggrin: and Congrats Mickey and ricky for 2nd & 3rd Place in GRA.....me kereta no 4 get no 4.....:biggrin::biggrin::rofl::rofl:

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
I am sure we will have a lot of tau pau from Ipoh & Penang to eat tonight.....he he

iexit I saw you answer 5 thread in a row at 5pm....just balik from work ka?

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
soff: all the tapau 1 on the way back sapu finish already....maybe can plan go somewhere during this raya......mickey got a list of good food places with him......1 of it in seremban i think......want.....come tonite we discuss

KOYUKI

Known Member
Jun 12, 2008
alvin...where u mean that ipoh nasi pandan?? is that near nga chooi gai store there?

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
it is in ipoh garden or some call it canning garden.....beside woolley food courts

MR2Michael

Nov 14, 2007
KL
it is in ipoh garden or some call it canning garden.....beside woolley food courts
Alvin..... It's Ipoh Garden ! I lived nearby. Any plan to go there in the near future ??? I just got back from there over the weekend .... but in my other car....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just to share this annoying experience with u guys whom stay in flats and condos....
it seems that some mo****Fu****s are enjoin their art of vandalism of scratching my car, and who knows....other peoples cars as well.

the scratches began on the rear fender....after few days it went to the front fender, the hood and the boot....it cam back to the back fender as you might notice below:banghead:

some ideas that occurred to my mind of catching the asshole

1.Place a motion sensor with flash...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience