Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits @ Rock Motorsport Auto Styling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits @ Rock Motorsport Auto Styling

Re: Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits

hello,juz asking..
whre can i get the "net" on the rear gti bumper and all the light or whatever it is stuck up on it...pm me plzz....tq

hello,juz asking..
whre can i get the "net" on the rear gti bumper and all the light or whatever it is stuck up on it...pm me plzz....tq

sadly bro...

that net u can only find in original satria GTI rear bumper.. and sadly... need to buy whole piece of bumper.. they dont sell the item seperately.. sad rigrht? I also feeling sad...

as for the rear light.. original proton got sell.. aftermarket I still finding for my existing customers/.

Do you have any front splitter suitable for Gen2?design wise would be something similar to Satria Neo R3...thanks...

bro, how much is vios 03-06 trd sideskirt (PU) does it come with paint n 3M tape??

how much is ur Integra DC2 skirtings? pm me

hey my friend,i'm the one who purchased those kenari kits from u...just want to say very nice service from you and nice item i've received...thumbs up for u man...

hey my friend,i'm the one who purchased those kenari kits from u...just want to say very nice service from you and nice item i've received...thumbs up for u man...

hey friend...

Mr Chong if I remmeber correctly... I'll be hoping for yur car to look godlike... haha... and also thanks for the support and trusting me..

I'll be looking forward into hearing from u again in future.

regards,
-Rock-

sadly bro...

that net u can only find in original satria GTI rear bumper.. and sadly... need to buy whole piece of bumper.. they dont sell the item seperately.. sad rigrht? I also feeling sad...

as for the rear light.. original proton got sell.. aftermarket I still finding for my existing customers/.

err...how much the rear light at proton..?
so expensive rite..?:banghead:

pm me ur best price for satria gti front bumper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom