Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

my supra for sale

what paint is that?
is it matte black? satin black?
is the paint easy to maintain?
dangerous to drive at night?

its primer paint...or so called undercoat....
the colour will be decided by the buyer....i pay for it...

Hope the new owner can take care this baby =) Free bump

sigh...hope they will...and if can, after my financial crisis kautim, i hope he will sell me back at a reasonable price...

Free bump for a HARDCORE + DIE HARD Supra Tuner...

Sad this car is going to change owner...hope the next one will take as good as previous...

All the best!

me too , sad tat uncle lam going to divorce with the supra , haiz , anyway hope the car can get nice driver to take care it well . hahaha .
FREE BUMP !! i have no money .... so dun ask me .heheh .

nice car good luck on ur sale...

jus wondering...12 point or 6 point rollcage?

current paint hard to maintain?

current paint is a primer....easy to maintain...all u have to do is cincai wash with soap and water...then rinse it....wipe off water's at glasses and top...the rest, leave it dry it self....haha...but get scratch easily...but not recomended to be like this forever...
its me too lazy to send for painting....
its an undercoat which is ready to top up any colour paint...
if proper matt/satin paint is very easy to take care...about the same like this....
but wont get scratches easily....matt/satin clear coat is even harder than normal glossy clear coating.....

night drive u ask? haha...its even better when u drive at nite when theres not much cars around...
the most i enjoy about this car is her accelerationand power......
but dun expect comfort when comes to bumpy road as this is no comfy ride CAMRY nor ELGRAND kinda family-vehicles type....LOL....

Last edited:
teamadvan,
Mind my french, or italian, or whatchamawannaterm it, but....
that's a fucking nice car, dude. hehehehe

teamadvan,
Mind my french, or italian, or whatchamawannaterm it, but....
that's a fucking nice car, dude. hehehehe

hahaha....thanx bro....and fcking thanx too...LOLOL....
anyway, help promote to any of your frens about this is for sale...
if got serious buyer, if sale s is ON, if price is nice, i sure give few K's for yumcha one...

thanx in advance to all bros...

I go buy MAGNUM and lotto this month ... so we can keep her within the "Family" ... ok?

*still contemplating in shock*

supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer nice car!!!!!!

gd luck dude!!

cheErs

Or maybe part of it .... can? Hehehehe ...

*psssst, the MFD very nice wor ...*

BIG Bump for you, Bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is one hell of a sick car bro...wat a waste it has to be sold off...my deepest condolence to u bro....if i had the money i surely definitely will buy this car...maybe u can offer to the producer of fast & furious...maybe they buy ur car for their next episode le...then u dun need to susah2 sell it off...this kinda monster car deserves to be in show...if drive around town surely will cause a lot of accident as ppl will surely drop jaw n kept staring at it until they dun realise n hit the car in front...do u get those reaction from ppl? anyway i wish u all the best in ur sales bro! FREE BUMP FOR THIS SUPERB SUPRA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom