• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
BMW M5
Single digit "1"
Brembo calipers; red
P8210002.jpg

Last edited:
There is a new silver DB9 in town!!

I just saw it in one of the bunglows in bangsar....I dont know what number plate is the DB9(the gates were closed and can only see inside at an angle...)..but the owners cars are all 7,77,777 and 7777...so i am not surprised that the DB9 will be either one of this numbers...

but i kinda saw the number plate....it has a few digits on it...not single digit..

UE7, maybe you could give a lookout...hahaha....but most of his cars are really for collections i think....i dont normally see him driving his cars other than the S-class and the Cayenne...

P.S. the owner owns a GT2(i think..not sure bout porches), Cayenne turbo, Golf GTI, S-class, 6 series, Range Rover and a few other cars...

There is a new silver DB9 in town!!

I just saw it in one of the bunglows in bangsar....I dont know what number plate is the DB9(the gates were closed and can only see inside at an angle...)..but the owners cars are all 7,77,777 and 7777...so i am not surprised that the DB9 will be either one of this numbers...

but i kinda saw the number plate....it has a few digits on it...not single digit..

Ah I think I've seen it before near Bukit Bintang
Don't remember the number but I think it was 4 digits

i can say the demand will b much better thn the old lancer...sumore is 2.0 cvt mivec rm115k OTR....thts means cheaper thn civic and same as a honda jazz...sure will c the demand increase..coz im the 1 in the waiting list to get the hands on.....hahha

hahah eujin so meaning u gonna quit TI ??

hhha..no la....mayb next year la...if wana get it...will b my 1st on the list...i dun buy 1st batch of car 1...will buy those refine already...1st batch goes on sale ar..mostly will b a survey to them c wats is faulty..wat flaw and refine it.....trust me...all motorcompany is like tht...i heard delivery is 4-5months....

oh...i might be getting 1 as well...but if yes den its 1st batch...den if can change the front bumper to evo type and add some evo bodykits

My bloody memory has been deleted. Don't know why
All my photos and videos and stuff are gone..
The millions of number plates I snapped, and the exotics..

It really sucks but oh well...
Have to start over.

I was about to show you guys as promised the F430 Spider and the GT3 RS pics but what can I do, they are all gone..

My bloody memory has been deleted. Don't know why
All my photos and videos and stuff are gone..
The millions of number plates I snapped, and the exotics..

It really sucks but oh well...
Have to start over.

I was about to show you guys as promised the F430 Spider and the GT3 RS pics but what can I do, they are all gone..

Oh gosh...wat happened to ur pics?? Why has been deleted? Harddisk failure? :banghead: Anyhow..will miss ur whole exotics pics as well...good luck dude!

saw a 360 at ss2 just now...W?? 6662....forgot what are the alphabets....hehe

another Porche GT3 CS...dunno what is that......hahaha...

no pics....was rushing to class...

snap this...i wonder wat size is that thing...
nowadays KK four wheel drive is getting advanced...

Kelantan VIP's F430
Has connection with the Mercedes S-Class with number plate "Kelantan Darulnaim"
This F430 can at times be found with a Ferrari 550
Likely same owner, or same family
Anyway,

1-41.jpg

2-35.jpg

3-21.jpg

4-19.jpg

5-13.jpg

6-9.jpg

7-9.jpg