New Civic Type-R(FD2) Owner Headcount Plz

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

rc_ep3

Known Member
Anyone from Zerotohundred has placed booking fee on the new Civic Type-R JDM (FD2) ???

Did anyone know how soon is the first batch of FD2s out?

Last edited:
thought this is the headcount, saw hattech's post, baru mau puji mie sudah pakai latest type-r

only telling the price la pulak.... hehehe

those forum enthusiasts who can afford a fd2R i think a bunchful only,... hmmm,...

But you also need to know that for the price, some people who can afford will probably go for a 4WD drivetrain sports sedan.. like the evo.

But I think probably it will be a good sell for college kids.. because apparently

'Dad, I want to buy a honda' sounds better than 'Dad, I want to buy an Evo 10'.

And due to the fact that it's not turbo, maybe can convince dad that it's not really 'that fast'.

Ha ha.

i rather buy k20a plunk it to my EK's and add-on all the magic stuff to increase the WHP.. to spend almost 200K? huhu too far to reach

But you also need to know that for the price, some people who can afford will probably go for a 4WD drivetrain sports sedan.. like the evo.

But I think probably it will be a good sell for college kids.. because apparently

'Dad, I want to buy a honda' sounds better than 'Dad, I want to buy an Evo 10'.

And due to the fact that it's not turbo, maybe can convince dad that it's not really 'that fast'.

Ha ha.

Agreed bro....

actually i wanted the type R mainly because i love the car and all the parts that they come with it
but when it came up to a price of rm200k
i was wow....
even now u see the lancer is only priced at 118k
so much more worth....
but then when i went to honda showroom they say al type R sold...
errr that was fast :)
what to do many ppl waiting for this car :)

mayb honda shud come out with the manual FD but not type R, like previous generations got EG9 and EK4....mayb more people can afford it.....

aisey... very easy laa... buy fd then get b-series hafkat... get a mounting kit... hehehehe

or get euro-R hafkat better still,... ur FD thingys also can re-trade back. and i'll also buy ur euro-R bodyparts cheap cheap,... hehe!

the initial batch of FD2-R's are sold out

the RM199800 sticker price is due to our tax structure. the FD2-r is a CBU, hence highly taxed.

i know a guy from penang who has bought one and is due to receive the car this weekend.

i doubt all 45 owners will raise their hands here. most will be garage kept or used as track weapons (lucky bastards).

the Malaysian CTR is also equipped with an Alpine HU, and a Cobra Alarm.

i think the price is high because of the tax and also higher profit margin compared to Mitsu... their CBU lancer (with nice accessories) is priced just a bit higher than the civic 1.8 (with less accessories) which is a CKD car...

maybe just sthg to think about

i think the price is high because of the tax and also higher profit margin compared to Mitsu... their CBU lancer (with nice accessories) is priced just a bit higher than the civic 1.8 (with less accessories) which is a CKD car...

maybe just sthg to think about

i can assure u that Honda Malaysia isnt making much profit out of the FD2-R

rizla-thin profit i can say, with the limited units and a full 3 year warranty.

the CKD civic, on the other hand, is somthing else. :D

penang guy who bought 1 unit, u know meh? last wkend already got the car mangggggggggg,... but nowhere to be spotted.

buy a 200k civic for track use??? what a waste.

Top Bottom