Throwing rubbish out through the vehicle

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Interesting sentence from bro csl... the chemicals from internal combustion engine fumes are mostly harmful. I have to disagree with you when you say nobody give a damn bout it. There's Kyoto protocol. There're euro 4 euro 5 fuel. There are tons of green items out there for cars which get more and more popular due to demand. Ppl are getting aware although not everybody give a shit bout it but the number of ppl going green increases day by day. Hybrid cars, fuel cell cars, electric cars, or some ppl even resorted to paddle to work. I cycle to buy chicken rice nearby my house only :biggrin:

The fact that we are still using cars is because there's nth much we can do bout it if we are in need of transport. Yes we can use public transport but it is still impractical to some, in Malaysia. Imagine I tell my client over the phone for a meeting, "yaya I'm on the way, waiting for train". For sure if I'm the client, I'll be like "dafuq? Take taxi laaaaaa"

Cut it short, we will encounter difficulties if we do not drive. But would we have difficulties from NOT disposing rubbish properly? That's just pure laziness and irresponsible.

See Bangkok for example..they are not more developed than us. But I can assure you that you can hardly find rubbish bin there as well as rubbish. I encountered the same thing bro v2rturbo been through in Bangkok! It was really surprising

When slightly higher class prostitute charges RM240 per shot, people still queuing up for the service. Since bicycle is there, why don't just use it? Say wanna protect environment mar, why still need car? Don't tell me Euro grade fuel not polluting environment and those honda hybrid or even nissan Leaf is greener than a bicycle. BTW, your tire rubber, brake dust and etc not count yet leh. Rain will wash the sht into the river and pollute everything along it till its final destination.

Even when you buy an iphone that had been praised by the world, you are also polluting the environment. non recyclable material don't say la, just the rare earth thing to make the internal component is enough. Need I say more? You don't need an iphone in order to live right. General rules of thumb, electronic can last for 20k hours before start fading out. Battery will fade out after 800-3000 charges (depends on type, Lithium, Ni-Ca or etc). So why not use old phone until it die off 100% before polluting the environment again? (provided if you really need a cell phone in order to live).

That's why people say Malaysia's education is a failure. People can only interpret wording to wording. The meaning that hidden will never able to understand. Chinese say 'no eye shit can blind cleanly' means if people cannot see just pretend nothing happen. Those who got the ticket, please sit according to the number meanwhile you can still keep rubbish in your pocket and throw it at the next rubbish bin that you can see. The world will become cleaner if you throw rubbish in the rubbish bin because the gov will burn, bury or whatever it is, to make sure you will not see the rubbish again in your live. Very environment friendly. The earth had been raped by a nicely suit-up innocent looking gentleman.

People said: when you point your finger at people, you have more fingers that pointing to your own. Think, what had you done to the environment for the past 3 hours and what will happen on the next 3 hours. Ask your own on every single thing that you touch or use. But before that, should wear shoe or not har since gods are normally bare footed?

Last edited:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Somehow I don't see the point of this argument or debate. You seem to miss all my vital points. Will it kill you, or even waste your precious 500k calories to dispose a ciggy butt properly? And oh ya, cycling to work do waste my precious time and 500k calories. Good for exercise, but not good for timing and overworking myself.

Somehow all the things or items you mentioned above are quite a necessity nowadays. Cars, cell phone, even shoes or sandals! Unless you tell me that you will die if you dispose ciggy butt into a rubbish bin, then I'll back out. It's ironic how one will defend himself when most of the people agree that he is so wrong. Sounds like B N.

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
This is such a basic knowledge in life and yet much ppl still dont know and refuse to learn... All this is because of bad habits and the teaching from parents. I think we better stop this topic. like what cvkit17 said, no point arguing or debate for such basic knowledge.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
End of the day bro csl, you are just going around the bush and trying very hard to convince yourself and others that it is alright to litter ciggy butts everywhere. Then start bringing up things and saying other things in the world are also polluting the world.

Things like Iphone or cars that is also polluting the world and etcs, I agree with you. But those are all out of our control. Even car makers are trying very hard to make the world a better place by creating hybrid cars and fun to drive at the same time. Why wear shoes? Those are necessity. Why dont you say don't wear clothes at all, might as well go naked. Just irrelevant examples.

Just because ciggy butts is smaller which makes one dare to litter everywhere. If you can do the same after finish reading a newspaper
or a cup of CHATIME, and then just dump it out from your car or anywhere in public, then i got nothing more to say. The thing with
people is that, they don't do such things just because it reflects greatly on their attitude in public. Just because ciggy butts or chewing
gum is smaller, they dare to do it cuz not many will notice their actions. I don't find it a problem to dispose the ciggy butts at
a proper place if u can do the same by throwing other rubbish in the dustbin. UNLESS U DONT.

All this are beyond our control. Greatly depends on whether u r willing to do it. As man, admitting their mistakes does not bring down
one's pride. Deep inside you, u know damn well it is wrong to do so. So why defending something that is wrong?

Is just like blaming the tree that was planted there after your car crash into that tree...get it? Just do the right thing man.
Doesn't matter what other actions are. Your actions matter most..

:banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No..we are from apes wakakaka...a more evolved primate instead of monkeys LOL. But it seems day we are not evolving any further but deteriorate instead...
Right, brother. We are from apes that is why we don't throw rubbish out the window. Just this morning saw another monkey throw cigarette butt out his window.....:mad:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Right, brother. We are from apes that is why we don't throw rubbish out the window. Just this morning saw another monkey throw cigarette butt out his window.....:mad:
Ya, saw a moron just throw out the ciggy butts out of the window...bugger lucky im not near
his rear...cant remember the plate but a Kelisa at Jenjarom...:banghead:

Pieces of lit things from the ciggys

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I hate it when people throw empty wrappers of biscuits and sweets on road, without even realizing that this is nothing but illiteracy.
Can't comment much, as they have their own brains to think...pure ignorance is what I call it.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
lets just end the topic by saying throwing any rubbish out of the window doesn't matter car or house is wrong. rubbish and rubbish politicians belong in the rubbish bin.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Drive up to the left of the car ......stare cock at the drive......accelerate ahead by one car length.....wind down window......"Uhuuaeek..Ptui".....then drive like shit!!! :driver:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Drive up to the left of the car ......stare cock at the drive......accelerate ahead by one car length.....wind down window......"Uhuuaeek..Ptui".....then drive like shit!!! :driver:
That just asking for a fight...:stupid:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Depending on your speed, the Ptui might just hit you own car.......:biggrin:

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
never mind the cigarete buts, i even saw baby diapers being thrown out from the window:mad:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
never mind the cigarete buts, i even saw baby diapers being thrown out from the window:mad:
Overdose with Mr.Bean movie where the pampers fly everywhere at the Theme Park...:stupid:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If only all rubbish litterers would just throw a RM100 note out of the window :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If only all rubbish litterers would just throw a RM100 note out of the window :rofl:
Fat chance, for me RM10 and RM50 also can......hahahahahahhaha:biggrin:

Actually got one time I pick up RM35. Was following this motor bike, his money is shirt pocket got blown out. I horn at him but he accelerate away, so I U turn and go pick them up.....:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi kawan2 semua, I need some help here about upgrading my engine performance.

I am driving a Ford Telstar 1999 2.0 16V with auto transmission. I would like to actually put in the electric supercharger which comes together with a chip that supposedly will increase my car with extra 15-20 bhp. Is it ok with this ?

I am also looking for MatSpeed coz my friend told me he can custom make camshaft. I was told he is in Shah Alam. Can anyone be kind enough to give me his contact ??????

With...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience