Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
carl,
around RM800 for the manifold, 2 TBs, injectors, linkage, etc. Only for MMC.

shinjite,
4G9x uses MAF sensor, so not suitable to do TTB setup. Unless the 2 TBs are mounted parallel side by side which i dont think got that much space in the engine bay.

aye,
when you want performance, dont expect you can get extremely good FC.

for the TTB setup, the FC varies between the 3 cars i did. My car have the worst FC as I tekan every moment I drive. The other MMC with high compression pistons on the other hand got incredible good FC with 4G91 manual gearbox, around 17km/l. Then the other wira SE have the same FC who likes to cruise high rpm at highway.

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
I've question to ask..does 4g15p can handle 16" rim? Coz it look nice on wira sedan.. :biggrin:
currently running on 17" rims on my Wira. fuel consumption might be higher though. it'd be better if you can get original rims cos of the light weight.

cowa

Sep 4, 2008
:driver: Can any 4g13 stroked guru's share their adj. fuel regulator settings here?
my current fc rm50=350 km, can this be improve?

by the way, SUPER COOL hp gain to khguan. did u install emanage for the hp gain?

Khafiez84

Oct 7, 2011
Selangor
halu 2 all sifoos out there....

i just wank 2 know waht is optimum vacuum reaading 4 our engine (4g13/4g15) bcoz i just purchased a WIse Lmtd and de previous owner had install vacuum meter..i i don't know how whether my engine is ok or not based on the reading on de vacuum meter..ehheh..noob here:biggrin:
if the sifoos can gve de answer we all can share the knowledge..rite...TQVM..

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
halu 2 all sifoos out there....

i just wank 2 know waht is optimum vacuum reaading 4 our engine (4g13/4g15) bcoz i just purchased a WIse Lmtd and de previous owner had install vacuum meter..i i don't know how whether my engine is ok or not based on the reading on de vacuum meter..ehheh..noob here:biggrin:
if the sifoos can gve de answer we all can share the knowledge..rite...TQVM..

Khafiez84

Oct 7, 2011
Selangor
TQVM sifoo SkYwAlKeR 4 de useful info coz l've being waiting 4 de reply..so back 2 de topic coz i've got reading on my vacuum gauge when idling its normally static between 20-25 but when i'm changing gear either accelerate or decelerate its drops to 15 n sometimes even 2 10..so maybe i got clogged exaust rite??i did also notise dat my engine is "berat" if u know what i mean like driving in auto trans..( my car is manual trans )..it don't hve smooth accleration and i hve 2 stepped harder the acc pedal to gain pickup..what is wrong with my engine?:banghead::banghead:..

i'm planning 2 change de engine oils 2 semi (AMOIL 10/40w) spark plug,maybe D'CARBO 2 flush out the carbon deposit in my engine...so what other thing i hve 2 check or change to mke my rides smoother..

4 de fc i got RM 70+/- 4 510km journey in highway/town driving..izzit ok or i hv 2 lean a bit my air/fuel ratio 2 solve my prob..any opinion is highly appreciated..:wavey:

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2012
pulau pinang
i am using 4g13 efi satria. i wanted to ask you tat if i change the clutch from 1.3 to 1.6 by not change the flywheel cn?
if i not change the flywheel, will it can increase the power? o same?

S16

Known Member
Nov 17, 2010
Melaka
i am using 4g13 efi satria. i wanted to ask you tat if i change the clutch from 1.3 to 1.6 by not change the flywheel cn?
if i not change the flywheel, will it can increase the power? o same?
Can be done. 1.6 clutch is heavier if compared to 1.3 clutch, so the flywheel need to be lightened (skimmed) to make it equal to the weight of 1.3 clutch + flywheel (before skimming).

Nov 12, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
mr skywalker, how to tune the 4g15 8 valve carburator? the air and fuel screw are separated isn't it?
and i just wanna know, i just upgrade my piston and currently i use kembara piston 1.3 in my 4g15.the pickup memang naik gilerr but is there any problem with that modification? thanks

funnymon

May 29, 2006
Wira SE 04 VDO Jerk During Cold Start Idling
Item changed:
1. Spark Plug
2. New Throttlebody
3. New Plug Coil
4. Hotbit Exhaust Middle Piping + S Flow
Problem:
1. During cold start if u rev it RPM will suddenly drop to =<500 & jerking but it will back to normal again in 1 second time. Totally can't rev it! In other word, can't b drive...Gonna wait for few minute...(If turn on aircon situation even worst)
2. Car seriously under power, my gear 1 look like normal Wira GEAR 2!
What should i do ? Any suggestion other than buying halfcut....
Thank You

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Wira SE 04 VDO Jerk During Cold Start Idling
Item changed:
1. Spark Plug
2. New Throttlebody
3. New Plug Coil
4. Hotbit Exhaust Middle Piping + S Flow
Problem:
1. During cold start if u rev it RPM will suddenly drop to =<500 & jerking but it will back to normal again in 1 second time. Totally can't rev it! In other word, can't b drive...Gonna wait for few minute...(If turn on aircon situation even worst)
2. Car seriously under power, my gear 1 look like normal Wira GEAR 2!
What should i do ? Any suggestion other than buying halfcut....
Thank You
Auto or Manual? The TB is a 1.5 VDO TB or the 1.8 VDO TB? What's the condition of your spark plug cables? What engine oil weight are you using?

funnymon

May 29, 2006
Wira SE (Manual)
Replace new Ori TB as per Mechanic advice but unfortunately didn't help to solve the problem...
According to the mechanic plug cable are ok.
I am using Nasa fully synthetic

Last edited:

CelicaIzPower

Known Member
Jan 3, 2006
www.zbs.com.my
Hi Guys,

I haven't been here for a while now... for those who did follow my 1st Gen Saga mods, FYI (car is currently under going recovery from an apartment fire).

So 1st up, since I am doing "Project Saga 2 (the recovery)" I need help and advise from some sifu's here about the following...

This is my current car specs that are not standard:
- Naturally Aspired 1.5 (12 valves, Carb, Manual)
- Hotbits Extractor with 1.75" Exhaust.
- Alloy Crank Pulley
- Bosch Super 4 Spark Plugs
- NGK Plug Cable
- ICEEEEE :proud:
- After market steering wheel with boss kit.
- 15" JRD Alloy Rims
- Strut Bar
- Short Shifter
- K&N 3" Open pod air filter
- Razo NA/Turbo Timer
- Swoosh Vacuum & Volt meter
- Zaptor voltage regulator and DIY grounding cables.

I am planning to do the following upgrades, any advise, comments or suggestions?

1. "Sparco" Steering Quick Release (anyone using? does it shake?)

2. "SARD" Fuel pressure regulator (I am using the standard saga carb, is this upgrade ok? or do I need to change the fuel rail and weber carb also before doing this upgrade?)

3. Arospeed Cam Pulley (or should I use the standard one since I am not going to put in Hi Cam?)

4. Mod 1.6 flywheel? (got benefit or the increase in power is not worth the cost & time?)

5. Exedy semi racing clutch? (or should I just stick to standard? benefits?)

Thanks in advance to those who reply. Appreciate it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the BMW X6 readies for debut in concept form at the Frankfurt Motor Show next week, BMW marketing have given the approval for all active X6 prototypes to shed more of their camouflage to a level never seen before. These photos taken yesterday in the California desert and streets of Munich are showing the full design of the front and rear bumper fascias for the first time. Also, the shape of the headlamps are more visible...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience