Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

cvkit17

Mar 20, 2012
Venue @Amber Court, Genting Highlands.:vroam:
I heard from my friend that there's a Halloween event at genting. Something like a spooky house..why they (genting) wana waste money like that? Just make the event at amber court, simple yet effective wahaha

if someone committed suicide in any house, unlikely u can stay there cos their soul are the most fearsome and stubborn one...even the ghost buster also hard to chase them away.....
Can we like buy a new house n burn for them? Chase them away sounds bad to me actually

if someone committed suicide in any house, unlikely u can stay there cos their soul are the most fearsome and stubborn one...even the ghost buster also hard to chase them away.....
Heard if wear red and suicide, then they want revenge some more.....

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

haha...we wont be able to last a night there...:rofl:
Half way, all scramble......:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

I heard from my friend that there's a Halloween event at genting. Something like a spooky house..why they (genting) wana waste money like that? Just make the event at amber court, simple yet effective wahaha

Can we like buy a new house n burn for them? Chase them away sounds bad to me actually
Ha! Ha! no need effects, right? all real ones.....but if many people, the ghost maybe cabut woh! or they bring reinforcement.....:hmmmm:

Those they cannot chase can try negotiate... If really cannot, then better not take the house at all....

YYC

Dec 30, 2007

Is that organised by Genting itself or just a private party?

Hey guys its Halloween coming soon!! Treat or trick?

SF: bring some vampiric leng lui to TT plsssss
LOL! Go to Amber Court u might hear girls moaning...:rofl:

Will suggest to genting to do at Amber Court, then just make sure u r able to differentiate which is real and which is not...end up hanky panky with a ghost pula...

Is that organised by Genting itself or just a private party?
Organise by Genting. Should be fun. Should attend this wednesday night till 11pm.

LOL! Go to Amber Court u might hear girls moaning...:rofl:

Will suggest to genting to do at Amber Court, then just make sure u r able to differentiate which is real and which is not...end up hanky panky with a ghost pula...

Organise by Genting. Should be fun. Should attend this wednesday night till 11pm.
Why 11pm? Must 12 midnight mah.....:rofl:

LOL! I think genting later scared kena complain saying staff molest customer or beat up customer...
end up no such staff there then how? :rofl: :listen:

Amber Court is worse than Ria Apartment, my colleagues were discussing what room can our boss give us if we were to work up
there in Genting for few days and as usual my senior is very fussy, refuse to stay Hostel, Ria Apartment also dont want.

Ria Apartment k la, I also wont want LOL! Request for FWH or Theme Park. So, i said give us hostel is good enough la if
FWH no rooms, then he still insist he want. I just jokingly said, boss, just book Amber Court for him la...settle. Cheap
and 'QUIET' :rofl:

Amber Court is worse than Ria Apartment, my colleagues were discussing what room can our boss give us if we were to work up
there in Genting for few days and as usual my senior is very fussy, refuse to stay Hostel, Ria Apartment also dont want.

Ria Apartment k la, I also wont want LOL! Request for FWH or Theme Park. So, i said give us hostel is good enough la if
FWH no rooms, then he still insist he want. I just jokingly said, boss, just book Amber Court for him la...settle. Cheap
and 'QUIET' :rofl:
ha! ha! I like the quiet part.......:rofl:

:rofl: ya cuz beh tahan him la...like girl like that this cannot that cannot...no tissue paper la
at hostel and etcs :rofl:

Anyway, if anyone free, should come up for the party on wednesday night :)

SF,
later at Amber court, the "thing" transform itself to Felixia look alike and suck you deep....then i am sure u wont regret...but later yr didi swollen like lollipop then onli u know...hehe

SF,
later at Amber court, the "thing" transform itself to Felixia look alike and suck you deep....then i am sure u wont regret...but later yr didi swollen like lollipop then onli u know...hehe
If Felixia or look like her, I think he won't mind or probably he hoping to get......hahahahahaha:rofl:

SF,
If Felixia or look like her, I think he won't mind or probably he hoping to get......hahahahahaha:rofl:
If kena suck, I think I'll not be here typing but will be beside you guys seeing what you guys chatting about in Hungry Ghost thread since I would be one of them already :biggrin:

Guys n Gurls...if anybody knows anybody who lost a brown saga blm with license plate JMS1848, it is near where i live. i'm pretty sure its a stolen car as last nite, a group of guys in a black city was seen dismantling its headlamps, rear tail lights and number plates. seems the glove compartment was dismantled, either for it's ECU or something. looks to be owned by a chinese girl. driver's side window has been broken. i woke up this morning and my housemate told me he saw the group...