MONSTER VIOS, Skilled driver...Smoked 2 RX-7 and S15..Click to read more.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
vios is a good and nice car srsly, the old model laa not the new one... with lowered and some sport rims...its kinda smooth..

only thing is the owner owning it that causes such nonsense and band all other vios owners as "ricers"

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I do agree it looks good, so far best conversion for Vios, just leave the GT-R
emblem alone and I can accept this bodykit on Vios...

walau...almost look like gtr 35 lo....
Ya, look more like CAR TOWN GT-R35 :rofl:

Compressed type.

vios is a good and nice car srsly, the old model laa not the new one... with lowered and some sport rims...its kinda smooth..

only thing is the owner owning it that causes such nonsense and band all other vios owners as "ricers"
Agree, I wonder why majority cars at 1.5 and below are driving like they drive sports car...
Even the Maroon Wira in Kepong also damn kaw fast mia...but no Ah Beng Bodykit...so really
respect. Smoke a BLM in Kepong too...:top: :vroam: *Cabut 1st*

Last edited:

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
1.5 liter capacity or lower, Fuel consumption low, den 4 pot, more responsive hence drive like tat lo, try drive my buffalo, pick up slow, FC recently RM0.30/km, is like 15l/100km...:banghead::banghead::banghead: and i drive like uncle and did not even rev more than 2.5k rpm..walau

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I only know my BLM drive like uncle also same...around 45KM 1 bar drop...roughly RM13-RM15 there...
Still best get a more suitable performance car to mod la...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
mayb when the vios overtake the RX7, the owner was picking his nose and look over give him the weird look,:rofl:
opps, miss out tat thread, keke, paiseh paiseh....
No, he did not overtake, mentioned he could tail them......but same loh, RX7 driver taking a leisure drive....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Agree, I wonder why majority cars at 1.5 and below are driving like they drive sports car...
Even the Maroon Wira in Kepong also damn kaw fast mia...but no Ah Beng Bodykit...so really
respect. Smoke a BLM in Kepong too...:top: :vroam: *Cabut 1st*
Sure the Wira do not have mod engine?
Like for me, I keep car standard on the outside, all emblems taken out but engine changed to turbo....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No, he did not overtake, mentioned he could tail them......but same loh, RX7 driver taking a leisure drive....:rofl:

Like for me, I keep car standard on the outside, all emblems taken out but engine changed to turbo....:driver:
Haha! 4g1series member la that one. Engine believe is stock, just other mods done to the car. :biggrin:

Kena smoke by him. Fair & Friendly Drag Race :rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Fred's old car was kinda stock. Stock pistons, stock almost everything except for a cam gear and exhaust. The fella had some secret formula for his oils but otherwise he was the only thing modified in his car. Gila babi rev redline in gear 1 / 2 on a autobox for long periods of times and gearbox never explode!

Pity the car is sold though.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Fred's old car was kinda stock. Stock pistons, stock almost everything except for a cam gear and exhaust. The fella had some secret formula for his oils but otherwise he was the only thing modified in his car. Gila babi rev redline in gear 1 / 2 on a autobox for long periods of times and gearbox never explode!

No wonder la...kena cheated pula :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Maybe faster sell, before GB blows.....hahahahaha:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anybody know about the difference between front shock absorber for wira Special Edition 1.5GLi with Wira aeroback 1.5?? Mine gave up life after 7 years, need to do replacement soon.... :stupid::stupid:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience