ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
buy from kepong YR la....safe time and petrol...price can nego...
Where is this YR Tyre Shop bro?

what brand n model of tyre u looking for? and what size? i can check with my regular tire shop to let u know the lowest price can get in klang.
Thanks bro, but is a bit too far to travel there just to change tyres unless I have things to do there but anyhow, do check for me :adore: Thanks!

Looking for 16" Michellin Pilot Sport 3, currently using Falken ZE912 205/55/16.

ZTH got new keyboard warrior, Kendrick oso lose leh...

everyone, please meet 17 year old EVOFan.

check out his powderful knowledge HERE. :adore:

if like that I just had a drink with three 1,000++ hp Evo owners yesterday :biggrin:

it's not easy to get 130 with just exhaust, intake and ECU reflash...even I do in Japan also need more stuff than that...

SF buy tyres not need to see cheap..see safety first..PS3 not enough gripp..muz use R888 d..haha

[H] [K] [S];1063774985 said:
this fella can become best friends with campro king wor...
hahahaa...i think so but too bad, this little didi dunno got driving license or not....no chance to race with campro king...

hahahaa...i think so but too bad, this little didi dunno got driving license or not....no chance to race with campro king...

It's ok. He can become Campro King's tuner mah... :rofl:

yalor...tuner ....let me inform him...got a tuner who can increase horse power like eating vegetable...so easy..

Btw how's your boost problem?! Fix ad arr?! What was the caused?! If still undetermine perhaps can get Evofans to check... :rofl:

SF buy tyres not need to see cheap..see safety first..PS3 not enough gripp..muz use R888 d..haha

R888 Semi-slick threadwear wear off fast leh not meh? Later 1 year have to change tyre liao :laugh:
PS3 enough for me la...not going on track :biggrin:

Weekend car i dun mind la...for daily car cannot la...

Rm430/pcs.. How is the price do let me know is it cheap or expansive lah...........
where is this yr tyre shop bro?

Thanks bro, but is a bit too far to travel there just to change tyres unless i have things to do there but anyhow, do check for me :adore: Thanks!

Looking for 16" michellin pilot sport 3, currently using falken ze912 205/55/16.

Rm430/pcs.. How is the price do let me know is it cheap or expansive lah...........

Cheaper a lot wor...about RM60 cheaper...so far the one I asked is RM490/pc...:banghead:
RM60x4 I save about RM240 wor :bawling:

Thanks for the tips, what's the name and location of the shop bro? :adore:

what brand n model of tyre u looking for? and what size? i can check with my regular tire shop to let u know the lowest price can get in klang.

How about price range for a Yokohama C-Drive 2 185/60/R14 ?!

All hibernating & breeding lar due to rainy season

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom