stormlcc

500 RPM
sold!

Attachments

• IMAG1184.jpg
    IMAG1184.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 2,003
Last edited:
nice car, what you mean by " need repair" you talking about the body only? or something else? JPJ? is it running rich because the left taillight has some black dust on it, maybe just the picture like that.

nice car, what you mean by " need repair" you talking about the body only? or something else? JPJ? is it running rich because the left taillight has some black dust on it, maybe just the picture like that.

need repair on the body and paint job for the panels and bumper, the engine is almost perfect needs colder spark plugs if u want the full potential of the engine in hot weather, now using normal plugs because the car mostly used in cold weather (Cameron H.). JPJ already approved long ago (right after engine transplant). It's running a bit rich because the SAFC was tuned for 1.0 bar boost, now using only 0.8 bars for durability, but the tail light isn't blacked by smoke or anything, it's the lighting when i took the pictures.

damn i miss my firo so bad!!!it was pushing over 5++hp(rb26)good luck to u

Damn awesome car... Nice long elaborate description with proof of receipt and honest about your car... We need more sellers like you bro! Bump for you...

yes i agree honest & straight forward seller...
good luck buddy.

hi kent,

Ali here who called u bout ur cars...so i will meet u somewhere in greentown tomorrow..hope we can deal it smoothly...tq

hi kent,

Ali here who called u bout ur cars...so i will meet u somewhere in greentown tomorrow..hope we can deal it smoothly...tq

no problem, if u know greentown, there is a maxis there, we can meet there. call me before you reach the destination, i'll need 15 min to reach there

thanx dude...nice deal...hope to see u as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom