IS250 maintainance

jeweltag

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
Hi, I would like to order 5 as well. Thanks.

1) lathen 10pcs
2)Ed78 5pcs
3) INGcredibleS 10 pcs
4) IS 250 5pcs
any other things ppl? side signal....ermm....isf gear knob for RM298 ori toyota....anything oem anyone one shot i bring it in

jeweltag

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
what happened to your ECU ?

how much an ecu?

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

engine bay clips..

1) lathen 10pcs
2) Ed78 5pcs
3) INGcredibleS 10 pcs
4) IS 250 5pcs
5)

DJ_Tommy

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

engine bay clips..

1) lathen 10pcs
2) Ed78 5pcs
3) INGcredibleS 10 pcs
4) IS 250 5pcs
5) DJ_Tommy 5pcs

Unite

Dec 1, 2010
sp

engine bay clips..

1) lathen 10pcs
2) Ed78 5pcs
3) INGcredibleS 10 pcs
4) IS 250 5pcs
5)
hello everyone...you all talking about the clip,is it the clip like picture attach?I'm in HK right now and i bought in hk b4.one set got 5 pcs and the selling price is HKD135.....

Attachments

jeweltag

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
these are NOT the clips

hello everyone...you all talking about the clip,is it the clip like picture attach?I'm in HK right now and i bought in hk b4.one set got 5 pcs and the selling price is HKD135.....

Unite

Dec 1, 2010
sp
hi Unite,

Actually i need 3 of those clips. can you get them for me? how much in riggit?
hi ED;

If i'm not wrong,i think still left 3pcs, let me to check.I will send to you early on may.you give me ur address.FOC for u.....:)

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi ED;

If i'm not wrong,i think still left 3pcs, let me to check.I will send to you early on may.you give me ur address.FOC for u.....:)
hi Unite,

Thanks bro, no worries, can wait for you to come back.............no hurry mah. at least got reason to meet up also........

IS 250

Dec 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bros,

Not sure if you guys have encountered the following problem, but I have been dealing with this for quite some time and still can't find a permanent solution.

Problem:
Check VSC message appear with Check Engine and Traction Control lights ON. On certain occasions while driving I can feel the car vibrating due to misfire. In the case of misfire, the Check Engine light will blink instead of just staying ON. I have tried changing the coils (related cylinder) and all the spark plugs but the problem reoccured after about 2 months.

Found alot of different info on the internet, which is confusing me even more. I have tried Lexus Malaysia, Wing Hing, Trial Tuning and Vision Auto (Tom's Bangsar). Any other recommendations?

Please helppppppppppp :D

Thanks,
IS 250

lathen

Known Member
Dec 31, 2010
Johor Bahru
Bros,

Not sure if you guys have encountered the following problem, but I have been dealing with this for quite some time and still can't find a permanent solution.

Problem:
Check VSC message appear with Check Engine and Traction Control lights ON. On certain occasions while driving I can feel the car vibrating due to misfire. In the case of misfire, the Check Engine light will blink instead of just staying ON. I have tried changing the coils (related cylinder) and all the spark plugs but the problem reoccured after about 2 months.

Found alot of different info on the internet, which is confusing me even more. I have tried Lexus Malaysia, Wing Hing, Trial Tuning and Vision Auto (Tom's Bangsar). Any other recommendations?

Please helppppppppppp :D

Thanks,
IS 250
is the check VSC msg shown ? then engine warning light keep blinking ? then traction control light is on, footbrake light is on too ? ABS light also on ?

lathen

Known Member
Dec 31, 2010
Johor Bahru
Yup, the 'CHECK VSC' message is shown, with the Check Engine and Traction Control light ON. Footbrake and ABS light not ON.
Hi,

Sorry im not able to help. Mines is footbrake and ABS light also on too. And my trouble code is c1223 and c1249.

After changing the brake light switch, it seems ok, check VSC not appear anymore so far.

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Yup, the 'CHECK VSC' message is shown, with the Check Engine and Traction Control light ON. Footbrake and ABS light not ON.
bro,

is your's the jap spec? is there any wording on the info display on the meter cluster? does it say any japanese words?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1.the rvr drive shaft can not fit into wira body right?currently the rvr haftcut tht i get is auto...so got ppl say tht i need to replace it vf the evo drive shaft.but the evo drive shaft got lsd and non lsd..so witch one should i use?
2.if v use the evo digital airconditions controler .v need to change the whole set blower to digital set o use manual set and jz the controler is use digital?and the evo bolwer can fit into wira deshboad?

hape u all can help me....thx u.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience