Perdana V6 Community Forum *

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
hi guys, I'm new here but been owning a Perdana for more than 6 years now.. was just wondering if anyone can advice me if i were to choose between an Evo3 or Eterna Engine for conversion, which would be a better option in terms of reasonable power, cost effective, low maintained cost etc?

On another note, anyone know where i can get cheap front chamber adjusters? My front chamber is almost -1.75 and my tires are slowly eating up badly, i don't use pillar mount absorbers that's why i need it.. Thanks!
fuhh.. -1.75 tuu..
very kangkang la..

adjuustable upper arm is around rm400-500 per pair.
but since its too much negative, i think the knuckle is too bengkok already.
i think adjustable upper arm also cannot help.
u can try pressing the knuckle, dont pump with the knuckle still on the car, ur wheel bearing can pecah.
press knuckle - take out the knuckle from car, and press with special machine..
or even better, find new or 2nd hand knuckle.

anyway, pillow ball upper mount cannot do anything to perdana suspension, we cannot adjust the camber on perdana, except to look hensem only.

Last edited:

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Hey guys, i'm planning to get a Manual boost controller + Boost meter installed on my eterna, But since both of these items would come up to RM500... i was thinking why not get apexi AVC-R since it acts as a boost controller AND provides Boost readings as well and its going for around RM800-RM900.

So, CAN the AVC-R do the job of both ? Would it just be another fancy bling bling in the cockpit or the Manual Boost Controller + Boost meter be more practical ?

Thanks !

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS,

Whats happening la nobody posting here, Everyone new year sold of their perdana ka ? LoL

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
Hi to all V6 Bros here...
I'm just wondering, what is the recommended battery for a perdana V6?
NS60 or NS70?

IF NS60,can you explain why?
Or NS70 also, can you tell me why?
Whats the difference between NS60 and NS70?

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Hi to all V6 Bros here...
I'm just wondering, what is the recommended battery for a perdana V6?
NS60 or NS70?

IF NS60,can you explain why?
Or NS70 also, can you tell me why?
Whats the difference between NS60 and NS70?
the diff is the size and load capabilities.
ns70 is bigger in terms of size and power a bit more la.
is u want murah, go for ns60. if u want better, get ns70.
i'm using Bosch S4 NS70 (blue cover, white body)

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Using GP NS70 here too, better performance overall i guess.

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Oh yeah but if u moving ur battery to boot space then NS70 takes up abit of space lah. Now mine cannot fit 3 luggage behind liao.

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
i moved my batt to the boot.
makan abit space la at the side.
anyway, i'm impressed with my batt.
it has weakened/kong at workshop becoz of usage abuse, then recharged and still working strong.
then a week ago, my son switched on all the interior lights and the batt gone weak again, jumped with kelisa ns40 batt, then ok again..

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
what could be the causes when you have 2-5 secs engine cutoff while cruising slowly or on the highway cruising.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The renderings above say a lot, the car is a huge mother. Even by looking at it you know, and BMW has confirmed that it is bigger than the current 7-series (as if that wasn’t big enough already). But it’s not bad looking, taking design cues from the concept CS, the new 7-series is wider and has a lower hood for a sportier look. I don’t quite agree with those huge...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience