Looking for Rb26 Crank

sanjay94

500 RPM
Jan 3, 2009
kuala lumpur
WTB Rb26 OEM Crank

I need a Rb26 oem crank.. I want the big collar type crank (Its from the late model of R32 or R33) . If any 1 gt the crank or know where to get the crank plz let me know. I need it really urgent.

Last edited:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I've got a HKS Step 2 crankshaft but its meant for 2.8 though

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Sanjay,

I have a complete rb26 block together with crank, pistons and rods.

The pistons are HKS 87mm forged pistons.

The crank is OEM.

You don't need a new big collared crank. You can just fit a collar to the early-type crank. Jun sells crank collars if not mistaken.

I am willing to let go my complete block at RM4000.

My no. is 013-2703200.

Gimme a call if interested. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

JUN AUTO - JUN OIL PUMP DRIVE COLLAR

JUN - Oil Pump Collar Drive - Nengun Performance

Also you can hunt around for some guys who have fabricated their own in Aussie.

Nitto oil pump Collar [nit-oil-col] - $174.99 : CJ Motor, Japanese Import JDM Performance Parts & Accessories

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Yep, I agree with gobiz and it was exactly like what I've PMed u Sanjay.

Get an early R32 RB26 crank and get a Jun collar.

I got my Jun collar for around RM500, beats the hassle of looking for a crank with big collar.

Of course, u could always buy PIMPIN's 2.8L crank la.. then u need the conrods as well, machine ur block to fit the crank.. would be stupid not to have a set of bigger pistons since ur doing the 2.8L.. so alang2.. hehehehe

sanjay94

500 RPM
Jan 3, 2009
kuala lumpur

I got my Jun collar for around RM500, beats the hassle of looking for a crank with big collar.

Of course, u could always buy PIMPIN's 2.8L crank la.. then u need the conrods as well, machine ur block to fit the crank.. would be stupid not to have a set of bigger pistons since ur doing the 2.8L.. so alang2.. hehehehe
Ok bro im thinking about it and i will talk to my mechanic about this matter.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004

Correct me if I'm wrong but the HKS stroker kits can be used with stock conrods; the length of rods are the same. I guess you could read up more online but I'm pretty sure a lot of cars running with 'rojak' HKS crank, stock rods, 87mm pistons

sanjay94

500 RPM
Jan 3, 2009
kuala lumpur
[PIMPIN];1063340671 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but the HKS stroker kits can be used with stock conrods; the length of rods are the same. I guess you could read up more online but I'm pretty sure a lot of cars running with 'rojak' HKS crank, stock rods, 87mm pistons
Is it bro? So i can use the Hks crank ant stock rod is it? U have seen that anywhere?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Ok bro i have read it and they wrote there that can use stock rod. Bro PM me ur contact number. So that i can call u and give me the best price for the crank bro. The crank not 'bengkok' or 'makan' ready rite?
The crank has covered about 5-6k kms. It's in the N1 engine room so has always been in safe hands. It's not 'bengkok' or 'makan'; was bought new from N1 and installation/removal was done by them. It's a Step 2 crankshaft so its forged, full countered and revs up to 9000rpm.

If you're interested then can arrange for you to view it there.

sanjay94

500 RPM
Jan 3, 2009
kuala lumpur
[PIMPIN];1063341010 said:
The crank has covered about 5-6k kms. It's in the N1 engine room so has always been in safe hands. It's not 'bengkok' or 'makan'; was bought new from N1 and installation/removal was done by them. It's a Step 2 crankshaft so its forged, full countered and revs up to 9000rpm.

Ok bro i will think about it and let u know when i will come to see the crank.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Bro what happen to your HKS rod and piston? u dont have it? If you have it willing to sell it together?

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site

Oooh.. if it's forged, fully countered and can use back standard rods and stuff it would be a good buy..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All :wavey:

I'm gonna post my DIY brake shoe change on my Myvi. Most of us know that brake shoes last very long, almost the lifespan of the car in some cases. Therefore we do not see many people changing the brake shoe. However, because myvi brakes suck, I thought of getting a better brand, at least at my perspective.

Story: This is my first DIY brake shoe change. I have done disc brake pad replacement which is fairly simple and easy but not brake shoe replacement. Thus before I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience