Once again, it’s the time of the year for the next attack! Final one for 2015 to be exact, this Sunday’s event is expected to be even more spectacular with full participation in both our Time Attack and Track Day segments.
Apart from significant involvement from HKS with their vast line of performance products and HKS display cars, they will field what the word on the street is claiming to be the next fastest GTR at TIMETOATTACK! Yes, the previous Goldmember is now back in black and is claimed to be powered by a stroked VR38 at 4.1L backed by new HKS GT1000 performance kit. Taking the GTR to in excess of 1000hp! How low a lap time will it do? only time will tell, this Sunday in fact.
Volkswagen Malaysia will host the VW DSG Time Attack Challenge for specific VW entrants. The VW Cars test drive segment is back, so if you’re considering buying a VW next, do sign up for a test drive on-site!. Other VW content includes ProArt Moty’s heavily revised Golf 6R that will now invade the Super Street Class while Exotic Mods’ own Golf 6R continues to aim for gold in the competitive Euro Class in the only 2 door RevoZport Razor-R at the event.
A new brand aboard TIMETOATTACK is RevoZport this time around, although their products require no further introduction, nevertheless RevoZport’s bespoke carbon fiber aero products always deserve a second mention. This time, they’ll be showcasing their latest additions on some of the newest cars today. Namely the Razor MK7 Golf GTI, the Razor A-Class and the Mclaren MP4-12c all in full RevoZport suit just to name a few examples.
Do check WWW. TIMETOATTACK.NET for continuous updates thought we’ve got plenty more announcements to make in the next 48hrs to tempt your presence, but if you’re set to visit the TIMETOATTACK this Sunday like thousands others, lots of circuit activities and facilities are in store for all this Sunday, so come one come all!
Here is our event Schedule for your reference
- 8:00am – 11.00am : Registration
- 9:00am – 11.00am : Scrutineering. Scrutineering will close at exactly 11am.
- 8:30am – 11.30am : Open Track Day
- 11:45am – 12:15pm : TIMETOATTACK Drivers’ Briefing (Compulsory Attendance)
- 12:20pm – 12:45pm : Parade Lap to test Transponders
- 12:45pm – 1:10pm : Group 1 (EUROS & GT CARS & VW)
- 1:10pm – 1:35pm : Group 2 (STREET NA)
- 1:35pm – 2:00pm : Group 3 (NA & TURBO SUPER STREET)
- 2:00pm – 2:25pm : Group 4 (STREET TURBO)
- 2:25pm – 2:50pm : Group 5 (GTR & SUPERCARS)
- 2:50pm – 3:15pm : Group 6 (TIME ATTACK MACHINES)
- 3:15pm – 3:45pm : GTR CLUB & JAPANESE CLASSICS Parade
- 3:45pm – 4:10pm : Group 1 (EUROS & GT CARS)
- 4:10pm – 4:35pm : Group 2 (STREET NA)
- 4:35pm – 5:00pm : Group 3 (NA & TURBO SUPER STREET)
- 5:00pm – 5:25pm : Group 4 (STREET TURBO)
- 5:25pm – 5:50pm : Group 5 (GTR & SUPERCARS)
- 5:50pm – 6:15pm : Group 6 (TIME ATTACK MACHINES)
- 6:30pm : TIMETOATTACK Prize Presentation
*subject to change without prior notice.