GAB shocks -

SIGNhere

Jan 20, 2005
sucks big time .. just bought and install for two weeks .. the plate that holds the 'batang' chrome and the body aleady poped-out .. now cannot use anymore as the 'batang' chrome hiiting till the bottom and left and right .. shit .. :angry: :angry: .. today gonna send back to the spare part shop which I bought .. hope can replace or service ..

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
aiyo why go and buy GAB, the original factory sudah tutup already oh kawan, now is manufacture in some belakang mati kilangleh!!! :(

SIGNhere

Jan 20, 2005
if the factory already closed down, why they are still selling it .. even our fellow zthrian also selling it .. that shock is crap laa .. used only 2 week, konked laready :angry: :angry: .. today gonna tiew the spare part shop ..

camsaw

Known Member
Dec 11, 2003
hi SIGNhere...just wondering, is your GAB absorbers in red colour which comes with springs and hi-low adjustable??

SIGNhere

Jan 20, 2005
Originally posted by camsaw@Jan 20 2005, 11:15
hi SIGNhere...just wondering, is your GAB absorbers in red colour which comes with springs and hi-low adjustable??
yup .. the red clor ones .. but me bought the abs only .. non-adjustable one ..

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Originally posted by SIGNhere@Jan 20 2005, 11:09
if the factory already closed down, why they are still selling it .. even our fellow zthrian also selling it .. that shock is crap laa .. used only 2 week, konked laready :angry: :angry: .. today gonna tiew the spare part shop ..
its make by local factory not overseas one, oversea factory sudah tutup kawan!!!

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
GAB close down meh? The site still alive though and updated as well...

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
out of 10 fella using GAB stuff, more than half go back to reclaim warranty, what happen to their quality is up to your good guess!!!

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Hi. Sorry to hear that, brother. I totally understand your feeling. Coz it happen the same to me! But I bought a used HKS from one of the ZTH member not GAB. Spent a sum of money hope can put in new staff in our lovely car but the at the end it just give you headaches!!!
Spending money to buy headaches!! Sh#t!!!

u bought new set or used?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

when my car climb a hill,it very slow even i have use 2nd gear..can give your opinion what i need to do with my engine..thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience