yesterday cops ambushed the house behind mine"live" .....

4segiBiskut

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
Visit site
yesterday about 23hrs the polis ambushed the house behind my house.
as i was sleeping i heard a loud explosion and rushed to the rear of my house and looked through the window and saw the polis rounding up a group of mat-rampit look alike guys. there was about 6 of them and it was a big camotion as the whole nabourhood was witnessing the event.this morning while i was going to go to work my next door guy told me that the cops ambushed a group of car thiefs there where a whole lorry full of car acc like meters ,cd players ,safc meters
...ect & ect.my nabour said that the polis spent a bout 2 hours loading the items into the black mariea truck.
this happend in serdang ,jalan balakong ,bukit belimbing
i think this is a big hit and this may solve a lot of problems....

congret to the polis on this!!!!

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
r those items up for sales ? ^.^

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
In the end, small thieves robbed by big robbers, who's gonna catch them???:confused_smile:

4segiBiskut

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
Visit site
finely something done from all the raswahs takenfrom the small town citizens.

4segiBiskut

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
Visit site
Lennon said:
In the end, small thieves robbed by big robbers, who's gonna catch them???:confused_smile:

i dont think they will take anything it will all go up in auction to the public once a year....i have been to one of these auction very very cheap the items...my friend buy 1 rg sport motorbike for only rm 500 and spent rm 200 to fix it up...and get a new reg num + grant done....just look for info on the auction at www.rmp.gov.my
uselly they post the auction date 1 to 2 weeks before the date to u might have to be a bit rajin
but if u feel bored u can browse the wanted list to see if your face is there.

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
waa..how come you did not notice these group of people just behind your house...scary oo..maybe their just targeting your car but unfortunately they got cought...lucky you..

4segiBiskut

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
Visit site
ealt said:
waa..how come you did not notice these group of people just behind your house...scary oo..maybe their just targeting your car but unfortunately they got cought...lucky you..

ya lo...

the thing is i have seen these guys hanging about and i had a chat with 1 0f them a while back...
the guy commenting on how cool my car "evo satria"looked

but a while back my car was also ransacked for acc and i had to bare the lost of 6k worth of acc.

i vowed not to put anymore acc to my car tho ...talk only

i starting the old habbit again...

like indians say "if u are born with a habbit,i will be with u until your grave"

Rally [><]

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Peejay
www.myvi.com.my
Frankly speaking.. I feel our police are hopeless most of the time. Though we are not encouraged to criticise about them.. I guess we shd give them credit for this bust, but it is part of their job to protect the public not screw them..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

Can someone recommend an honest workshop that is familiar with the Toyota blacktop engine? Kindly provide name and phone number please.

Thank you,
4throttles.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience