[WTA] Recommend a car body repair/paint shop in PJ area

izudeen

Apr 23, 2005
Hi All,

Sorry if I post this in wrong thread.. couldn't find a specific post on this

I have few questions

#1 : Recommend me a paint shop/body shop around PJ area that YOU HAVE PERSONALLY used... not something I heard this shop etc...

#2 : What is the current price for 2K paint for sedan car now? It was around RM2.5k few years back...

Planning to repair the bodykit and repaint the whole car... appreciate the feedback Thanks!!

:driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Prices haven't changed much. Still around that range.

Surprised Fazid hasn't shown up here to offer his services. Hehe.

izudeen

Apr 23, 2005
lol... who is Fazid...

I couldn't find any shop is being recommended online for shops around PJ area...hmmm

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Fazid not exactly offering services in PJ isn't it
Kajang I think, but he provides pick up if not mistaken.....lol

But have not used his services so cannot comment, since TS mentioned must be personally used first......lol

izudeen

Apr 23, 2005
may I know his username?... I'm sure he's getting the recommendation here because he has good credibility right?

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
may I know his username?... I'm sure he's getting the recommendation here because he has good credibility right?
"fazidk", (sorry dunno how to tag other members) well havent painted my car yet... probably gona contact him next month or so, from my messages with him, seems like an honest dude.

he has some sort of fp page with pictures of the cars that he has worked on.... "houz of colors/hauz of kalers" or something like that.

izudeen

Apr 23, 2005
thanks! I've PMed him in FB FZ Hauz of Kalerz

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
i received a quotation for my Wira to spray inside-out the entire car. Pearl white color. Is that reasonable?
says you received a quotation... then proceeds to ask for opinions if its reasonable WITHOUT telling anyone what the quotation was x_x

my answer is, maybe, who knows

Reactions: Izso

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
says you received a quotation... then proceeds to ask for opinions if its reasonable WITHOUT telling anyone what the quotation was x_x

my answer is, maybe, who knows
A bit far fetched but maybe he asking if pearl white is reasonable :dancing2:

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
A bit far fetched but maybe he asking if pearl white is reasonable :dancing2:
yeah. price is quoted based on 085-Sonic Quartz Metallic to spray the whole car inside and outside for 7 layers. It will including some knocking for dents and rust (if there is).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

Yesterday when I was searching at Google for the fastest Kancil ever, I saw a person named Jee or something like that said in a forum (btw it is an old forum as it was posted on 2006) NSDrag kancil participate in class A Sepang Drag Battle and it got 2nd place as it lose to a Cefiro. He continued that its 400m time was 10.5 seconds. If I am not mistaken actually the fastest kancil is 12s right? Can anyone tell me whether this is true or not?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience