Works Engineering Ball Bearing Air Charger

perfomancecam

Nov 3, 2009
Johor
Just installed in my engine today.. not bad..feel the different... improve throttle response... :proud:
have anyone out there used this thing? share ur experienced here... :driver:

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
modern day surbo evolution.....great to see ppl havent ran out of ideas into giving it different names over the years

Oct 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
bro seem that u using this product, just wanna ask u, what is the function of the cap? (dun know what to call it), which one is better we tightened it or loosen it?

dillon24

Apr 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I'm using this on my myvi auto, it really does makes a different, the gear seems to shift much more smoother and the throttle response is much quicker. Great product for such a cheap price. works engineering products is trustworthy. :biggrin:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
placebo?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I'm using this on my myvi auto, it really does makes a different, the gear seems to shift much more smoother and the throttle response is much quicker. Great product for such a cheap price. works engineering products is trustworthy. :biggrin:
It'll be great until the ECU adapts and learns then negates the air-leaker lor.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Quote from sifu Izso...

Air chargers or whatever are the same as the old skool air leakers or air whatever thingamabobs. They just increase the vacuum or leak more air in to trick the ECU into thinking there's more air or something along those lines.

Works for about a day until modern ECUs adapt to the changes and negates the gains by offsetting something in its parameters to achieve its pre-programmed 'ideal' air/fuel ratio.

Plugging it into your brake vacuum hose is ok too but there's a cheaper option than that. Friends have DIY-ed a plastic air-tight pipe contraption and connected it to the vacuum and it works great too.. for <RM50. But ideally I'd rather just change the master servo rather than tax the vacuum lines with all that extra pressure.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The closet thing that could compare to this would be one of those Tour de France crashes that starts with just one rider frantically cycling in a tight group of riders and then losing his balance or knocking into another rider and face-planting himself onto the road.

The follow-up ensues with about 50 other riders behind knocking into him and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience