WMJ8257 Waja Subang Parade

waisign

Known Member
Aug 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Same thing happened near Subang Parade few month back. I was dropping my wife near the Coffee Bean there. I waited there for a while just next to the illegal parked car, I noticed one fella walking a long the side walk starring at an estima. My first thought was he was admiring the car and he circled the car as if looking for something inside. All this happened infront of me while I was in my car. I drove off and later feels that something is not right here. I turn left at the traffic lights near Carrefour and make a circled around Subang Parade so that I can check out this guy acting suspiciously again while driving on the same road. To my surprise I couldn't find him at all. Feeling disapointed, I make a u turn after carrefour to drove back home. As I made final glimps to the other side of the road (next to Subang Parade), there he was again! This time he was next to an Iswara and looking inside.

I said to my self I'm going to catch this guy if he's into some thing bad. I drove as fast as I can and drove my car near the hill next to the mosque and parked there. From there I couldn't believe my eyes the bugger was forcely pulling a wire from the Iswara door handle. He's doing this in broad daylight and it is not even a secluded area. SH**T!! I forgot to bring along my HP. I could have just called the police. I cant be facing this guy alone as I'm not brave enough by myself. He could have a knive with him.

I went down the stairs and walked slowly toward Subang Parade while looking at what this guy is doing and not to make him knew that I was actually watching him. He was actually still pulling some sort of wire from the door handle. I could hear the noise he's making while pulling the wire from far away. I determined to get the Guards assistance to nab this guy. Sadly there was none station outside so I will hav eto find one inside Subang Parade. Met one Gurka/Nepal guard and told him the situation. We went outside together and showed him the location of the car from the entrance.

There was someone inside the car. I knew we can catch this bugger red handed. We went there but It wasn't that Guy. There's a Female passenger and a Male driver in there which I believe was the car owner. While I was talking to the guard, there he was standing not to far from the Iswara talking on the HP (which i think he's acting like busy). Told the guard that's the guy. I think the guy notice it and seems pissed with me because he spits. I have no proof of his bad intentions.

Then I just drove back home thinking I could have done something good today if i bring along my HP and called the police or I have a baseball bat in my car to whack this bugger my self!!! Be watchfull for any suspicious malay looking guy wearing specticales and begpack outside Subang Parade. This guy doesn't even look like a crook at all.
Nope mate. This is one brave act worth commending :) If only the owner came back a few minutes later and both of u manage to catch this bugger, then it would be nice. Its just this basket get to live another day but not long! :mad::thefinger:

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
Same thing happened near Subang Parade few month back. I was dropping my wife near the Coffee Bean there. I waited there for a while just next to the illegal parked car, I noticed one fella walking a long the side walk starring at an estima. My first thought was he was admiring the car and he circled the car as if looking for something inside. All this happened infront of me while I was in my car. I drove off and later feels that something is not right here. I turn left at the traffic lights near Carrefour and make a circled around Subang Parade so that I can check out this guy acting suspiciously again while driving on the same road. To my surprise I couldn't find him at all. Feeling disapointed, I make a u turn after carrefour to drove back home. As I made final glimps to the other side of the road (next to Subang Parade), there he was again! This time he was next to an Iswara and looking inside.

I said to my self I'm going to catch this guy if he's into some thing bad. I drove as fast as I can and drove my car near the hill next to the mosque and parked there. From there I couldn't believe my eyes the bugger was forcely pulling a wire from the Iswara door handle. He's doing this in broad daylight and it is not even a secluded area. SH**T!! I forgot to bring along my HP. I could have just called the police. I cant be facing this guy alone as I'm not brave enough by myself. He could have a knive with him.

I went down the stairs and walked slowly toward Subang Parade while looking at what this guy is doing and not to make him knew that I was actually watching him. He was actually still pulling some sort of wire from the door handle. I could hear the noise he's making while pulling the wire from far away. I determined to get the Guards assistance to nab this guy. Sadly there was none station outside so I will hav eto find one inside Subang Parade. Met one Gurka/Nepal guard and told him the situation. We went outside together and showed him the location of the car from the entrance.

There was someone inside the car. I knew we can catch this bugger red handed. We went there but It wasn't that Guy. There's a Female passenger and a Male driver in there which I believe was the car owner. While I was talking to the guard, there he was standing not to far from the Iswara talking on the HP (which i think he's acting like busy). Told the guard that's the guy. I think the guy notice it and seems pissed with me because he spits. I have no proof of his bad intentions.

Then I just drove back home thinking I could have done something good today if i bring along my HP and called the police or I have a baseball bat in my car to whack this bugger my self!!! Be watchfull for any suspicious malay looking guy wearing specticales and begpack outside Subang Parade. This guy doesn't even look like a crook at all.
good attempt there nam .. :adore: seriously, at least you took the effort to help out.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Beading Effect for KKE Thick Wax -

When water is sprayed on a normal car surface, the water would generally form a film and remain on the car paint and would probably dry on the car. The water drying on the car has several problems like leaving water spots, dirt dryin on the car etc. Even harmfull effects of bugs, tree saps, road film harms your car paint and its finish.

An unprotected car paint would probably have a water film.

KKE Thick Wax is to be applied by hand using a wax...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience