Wira fitting Satria GTi front bumper and spacers

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Just wanted to ask, is it possible? Anyone have tried doing this? I've seen various types of bumpers on Wira before but so far, haven't seen any with Satria GTi front bumper yet.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
It's direct plug and play, but it's god ugly on a Wira. Why would you want to anyway? SE bumper better la

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
seen before wira using gti bumper..from front thought gti..but when get beside something wrong already..the rubber lining at from bumper not matching the whole car..better get se bumper like in pic with complete front lips n side skirt..dont forget the fog lamp..much much better than gti bumper..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This one better.

or Air Master one.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

punk

Known Member
Aug 6, 2011
Negeri Sembilan
saw once last time long long ago.

but that wira using fiber GTi bumper.

got come out a bit on the side. Satria Gti on the wide fender thingy on fender ( not sure what it called)

Definitely look something uncomplete la if put in wira.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
seen before wira using gti bumper..from front thought gti..but when get beside something wrong already..the rubber lining at from bumper not matching the whole car..better get se bumper like in pic with complete front lips n side skirt..dont forget the fog lamp..much much better than gti bumper..
Maybe this person din't put on the side fender from Satria GTi...

This one better.

or Air Master one.

What the hell, that Evo X wannabe is fugly. The second one looked okay but I like my original bumper
more than that. Original one got a bit of JDM style bumper...

That Evo V bumper looked quite nice but without the presence of an intercooler, it looks weird already. And abang JPJ won't be too happy with that either...

BTW, I've seen before Evo IV bumper on Wira turbo.

This one have a bad impression on me. I know someone who put this bumper on his Satria. The quality of the material is very bad. It feels very much like plastic from mineral water bottle. I just use my leg to push it lightly, the whole bumper is bending to one side already.

Why go for looks, improve engine better.....:driver:
Just want to ask only. But for now, even if I have the money also, I will go for extractor and filter first. Things like bumper and exterior stuffs will be the 2nd priority.

But I do like the idea of trying an offset tyre setup. Like this one. CE28 offset. Very very nice.

Attachments

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
BTW, I've seen before Evo IV bumper on Wira turbo.

Just want to ask only. But for now, even if I have the money also, I will go for extractor and filter first. Things like bumper and exterior stuffs will be the 2nd priority.

But I do like the idea of trying an offset tyre setup. Like this one. CE28 offset. Very very nice.
Putting the intercooler right in front asking for trouble only with police and/or JPJ....:smokin:

Ha! Ha! my VR exterior all standard also...:driver:

Offset further out, change rims, don't play with spacers...:listen:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This one have a bad impression on me. I know someone who put this bumper on his Satria. The quality of the material is very bad. It feels very much like plastic from mineral water bottle. I just use my leg to push it lightly, the whole bumper is bending to one side already.
Is not the bumper design problem. Is the owner of that Satria problem. He might have opt for a cheap fiber material. It all depends on what material you choose to create that bodykit.

Fibers also have good quality fiber, if u use low quality, expect low quality as well. Paint won't look good on cheap fibers too.

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
Maybe this person din't put on the side fender from Satria GTi...
its not just the fender..its the black rubber lining..the rubber lining at gti is from the bumper go all the way to the rear bumper..at wira this rubber lining dont have..that why i said its weird..for me i like my ride stock look..but if u prefer custom bodykit there so many out there..can mix and match some more..

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
its not just the fender..its the black rubber lining..the rubber lining at gti is from the bumper go all the way to the rear bumper..at wira this rubber lining dont have..that why i said its weird..for me i like my ride stock look..but if u prefer custom bodykit there so many out there..can mix and match some more..
Oh, that rubber lining with the word written there GTi 16V?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Designed for one car may not fit or look good on another.....:smokin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I'm driving the Saga BLM (A) 2010. Currently suffering powerless braking problem. Let me elaborate more on this matter.

When new car the brake feels ok but not really too good. After bout 9months feeling that the ORI pad cannot stand for high heat so decided change to Bendix Titanium. After change to Bendix Titanium, cool brake feel nothing while pedal have been fully pressed. For the Bendix Titanium i believe it can withstand for higher temp but too bad its fail me too...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience