Who set the standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stylus

May 17, 2005
Ja Be
I think this question should have posted a lot of time in this thread but i still need to understand something.. so guys, please bear with it and thanks a lot..

Changing exhaust is it illegal..?
Confirm loud one sure cannot but what about those exhaust that is quiet although is not ori exhaust..

Yesterday, my friend got a saman.. he told my friend that he modified his exhaust.. the problem is, he didnt ask my friend to tekan the minyak... then he saman my friend already.. the police wrote " mengubahsuai struktur ekzos".. thats it.. so, this means that my friend exhaust is too big and not because of the loudness?? and do the police have the authority to saman because of modification or juz JPJ..?

Thanks a lot...

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
aih...malaysia boleh mah....all car must kept stock....-_-"...i also feel weird anything wrong when changing exhaust, since it's not kacau ppl when nite o day....damn idiot lah...only know makan money....

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
haha... biasalah... police wanna cari makan.... u can alwiz make aduan geh... but scared abit mah fan need to send ur car to jpj for inspection to proof its legal mods.... jz try not to get involved with them or attract their attention loh.... if u can fight them off (with words of course) on the spot is the best... take ur time and chit chat with them... try to delay as long as possible, they will let u go with warning (jz to save some face)... haha...

d3s

500 RPM
May 1, 2005
KL
well.... who set the standard?? well... i think is JPJ who set the standard!!! i know got 1 rules.... keep ur car as stock as possible... anything different from stock is illegal!!! already!!! serious!!! but now they tok whatever they like!! they said is illegal then illegal lo.. they said legal then ma legal lo... wut do to!!! sigh!!!!

d3s

500 RPM
May 1, 2005
KL
well.. u know wut!!! i got 2 fren goin in 4 JPJ inspection... both car r the same & same modification!! then 1 car can lepas.. 1 more cannot!!! i also wonder y??? so u c... there is nothing much v can do... keep ur car stock lo.. else.. pay saman.. wahahaa....

d3s

500 RPM
May 1, 2005
KL
wahahaaa.... tiu!!!! but still got many ppl mod their car ma...

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
JPJ are the ones who set the standard.

its either ur fren sueh coz the coppers was out cari-ing makan...or the standard is not properly excecuted.

Stylus

May 17, 2005
Ja Be
what the hell la llike that... everything beside stock means illegal then if cannot find any stock exhaust for old car then how.. don used ar..?? used water pipe lo.. so much cheaper.. definitely no sound and easy to get.. no big also... haha... nowadays, wanna go out also have to think twice liao...

what the hell are they trying do la... cari makan then look for us... motherf******....

d3s... u remember rite i kena saman before i change the exhaust for my car.... haha.. the exhaust i gave to my friend and now he kena liao.. haha...

d3s

500 RPM
May 1, 2005
KL
wahaha.. i think the eshaust sueh la.. wahhaahaa....
that's wut they said la.. anything beside stock mean illegal!!!
but then it doesnt mean v cannot mod... depend on our luck lo,,,
they having a bad day o look $$$.. then wutever they said is true alreayd..
ini tak boleh la.. itu tak boleh la.. sigh!!!!

Stylus

May 17, 2005
Ja Be
one day must write to newspaper la... any big bro here like to write ar..? thanks if you are interested in writing... help all ZTH member ... haha.. at least we got some info what type of mod is legal.. cause all the police or jpj never set the standard for the public to knw... in their website also so general.. so how the hell we know about all of that... at least we complain then they rite something then we can jaga jaga a little ma... or else everyda also scare here scare there... haha

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
if you cant find original exhaust...then go buy a new one that LOOK like an original...dun la gatal gatal go install Apexi superdunk then go say original...duhhh

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Stylus said:
I think this question should have posted a lot of time in this thread but i still need to understand something.. so guys, please bear with it and thanks a lot..

Changing exhaust is it illegal..?
Confirm loud one sure cannot but what about those exhaust that is quiet although is not ori exhaust..

Yesterday, my friend got a saman.. he told my friend that he modified his exhaust.. the problem is, he didnt ask my friend to tekan the minyak... then he saman my friend already.. the police wrote " mengubahsuai struktur ekzos".. thats it.. so, this means that my friend exhaust is too big and not because of the loudness?? and do the police have the authority to saman because of modification or juz JPJ..?

Thanks a lot...
i think it is depends on the car la....

as long as they hv the 'buku saman'...thewy can write watever they like...but of coz u hv to talk talk to them oso la.....if u Lansi Lansi....thne the police wil direct write the saman oledi....

wat me n my other frens do when kena stop by polis....greet them 1st...then talk other thing wit them ..eg. today din off ar? wat hapen to my car..bla bla bla....thne the police wil tel u the reason he stopped u.... then u start nego lo... u say the car belongs to ur bro,mum o dad la...u juz drive it today coz own car rosak oledi.... ask them give chance...normaly they wont gv chance la..so juz try to settle on the spot...case closed..

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
if police said ekzos too big o too noisy....told them u juz bought the car...ex-owner mod it so u dunno legal o illegal.....

tel them u wil change to stock ekzos tomolo la...but of coz the police said Cannot....then u ask them how...can settle o not....then u pay him n settled la....

get saman from them troublesome la..hv to go counter pay some more..

my 2 cent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, currently I'm looking at a 2015 W176 A250 with a 70K+ mileage, would like to have some opinions on the car. Any common issue or major issue in the future for this M270 engine need to look out for ? Or should I get a brand new Honda Civic 1.5 TC with the same amount of price ? Pls advice... :adore:

I know some of you would say, might as well get the A45 instead... but for me... budget is the main issue :joycat:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience