White Colour Paint??

hawick

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
D'sara / S'ban
Hello everybody,

my friend is planning to spray his car to white colour, but as we know, normal white colour will easily become to yellowish after exposed under sunshine for long period.

1. Do you guy or any sifu has any suggestion? Any white paint comes with durable quality? I'm not saying that it is totally anti-yellowish, but at least can last longer.

2. Actually, what is 2K white?

3. Since i know metallic paint is more durable, so... does metallic white exists in this world? :tongue:

4. Actually, the colour of the car attached below is quite nice, may i know what type of colour is it?

Thanks for all for you to read this, and please don't laugh of these stupid questions. If you can, try to drop your appreciated answer here, Thanks... :biggrin:

p.s: the photo attacted is from Team Fuze. Sorry yah, KoNa... :biggrin:

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Metallic 2K is a brand, like for Metallic colors only 1 layer, for Pearl they are 2 layers so on and so forth. They are still using 2K paint.That was what the person said who is working at spray paint shop.

Pearl white or Champion white? Expensive sial, but the result very the cun sial. :rock:

hawick

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
D'sara / S'ban
ekiddie said:
go for champion white then... sure u satisfied wit it's 'whiteness'... hehe...

soli i don have sample for u to see... but it's very white'ish lor... won't get yellowish like proton white will...

;)
what is the paint code for champion white? it is good if u hav sample photo for me :biggrin:

n how about the cost? let's say wira aeroback

Last edited:

erisa

May 13, 2005
kl
3. Since i know metallic paint is more durable, so... does metallic white exists in this world? :tongue:

repainted my car last two week..the mechanic told me...
the metallic white is exist.
he said...'u think aa..the mech..the volvo and all the so damn rich car...is using the solid white ka'

gogo2

Jun 12, 2005
Penang
I paint with Pearl Gold color. Its actually white + metallic gold. It will shine in gold color at certain angle. During evening time, you whole car become gold color. It cost me RM1500. But the workmanship is bad....
A good workmanship + oven will cost you RM2000++ for just normal 2K white. If pearl gold, I think its RM2500....around there.... :P

BuRn|nGsUnZ

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Penang
go for aikka crystal pink like mine..its actually white in colour..but on the edge of your car u can see some pink colour..very chun wanler..lov to show u my car pix...but in photo cant see the pink..

hawick

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
D'sara / S'ban
BuRn|nGsUnZ said:
go for aikka crystal pink like mine..its actually white in colour..but on the edge of your car u can see some pink colour..very chun wanler..lov to show u my car pix...but in photo cant see the pink..
nvm, jz post the photo up, at least i can take a look :smile:
besides, how much is ur cost?
n what's the paint code for white colour?

Last edited:

BuRn|nGsUnZ

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Penang
it cost round 2k+ i forget the paint code liaoler...i juz remember the paint call crystal pink..they also hav crystal blue and green where their background is blue or green...the ppix is too small though..goin to kl this sat..mayb can show u or mayb if we got fate we bump into each other..haha

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
hawick.

ur fren driving wat car... go for honda white, its white with little of pearl, if u can notice it... cuz some ppl dun like pearl on white color too much, cuz wil change color during sunlight.. honda white is nice..

beside, white color paint need to be hard working, need cautions care n polish...

BuRn|nGsUnZ

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Penang
summore need to wash everydayler..if not u will see a layer of dust everyday..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This incident happens to me yesterday evening.

my car having problem starting up since the day before yesterday.
i've change to a new battery, and it works well until yesterday, the car broke down in front of traffic light around jalan universiti.

after waited there for 30 minutes, got 2 indian guy claimed themself is a foreman, and come to offer some help.

they push my car beside the road so not to block the traffic.

i just ask them to help me jump start my car and i'll pay...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience