Which Immobilizer is good?

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
hmmm... sori if this topic has been posted....

but what I want to know is, which immobilizer is good for a perdana V6?? any suggestions? I am located in Kuching Sarawak... so wad immobilizer is good?

Don tell me the tracking system is good cuz as far as I am concerned, there isn't one company operating here yet... :lol:...

anyway... all suggestions are welcomed and if possible, please tell me the price and where I can get it... thanks a lot guys... :)

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
if my memory serves me right, no... and that is y the V6 that they ship to sarawak has no captor installed in it.... maybe some do.. but those that I know of don't.. :)

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Brother

u should install Clifford AvantGuard 5(AG 5) if you are looking for the hardcore King of Alarm, this is the all in one alarm, tilt sensor, motion sensor, shock sensor, anti-hijack..etc u name its in this alarm system, but the cost for this unit will be from RM4.5k to RM5k. The most important part is you don want to let people break-in your door, captor system is a tracking system, u only try to track down your car when the kaki curi already drive off your car to some very very secluded since you are in Sarawak.
Anyway, Captor is a complement security for the AG 5. I donno whether they are available in Sarawak, but you can call this guys he is the top seller of this AG 5 for the past 3 years Bao Soo Nang 019-3246646, he will be able to help in you, his shop is in Wangsa Maju kuala Lumpur.

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
hmmm... a tid bit too expensive ler.. I was thinkin of something below 1K... any brand good enuf for moderate protection? I mean of course I do not expect top notch protection with the amount of money I am investing.. hehehe.... :D

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Originally posted by astalavista_baby@Dec 27 2004, 20:30
hmmm... a tid bit too expensive ler.. I was thinkin of something below 1K... any brand good enuf for moderate protection? I mean of course I do not expect top notch protection with the amount of money I am investing.. hehehe.... :D
Clifford Blackjax 4 immobilizer should be a very good option for u to consider.

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
reli? and how much would that be?? and what are the features??? below 1K?? :D
please advice.. thanks a lot.. hehehe... :D

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
pardon me, I am not alex if ur refering to me as alex.. :lol:

anyway, thanks for the website.. appreciate it a lot.. :)

Kranberries

Dec 30, 2004
Visit site
yeah agree on clifford ag5 also.. but it's expensive to install it,
install an Cheetah card already safe wat.. cost around 1k+ only..
depends on the car owner la..

devil

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
I was offred a immibilizer for rm100... hmm.. wonder will that really work cos other brand usually above 500...
the seller claims the product usually selling rm400 else where ..
is a touch key type of immobilizer.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
if well establlishes brand then u should go ahead, if they are cap ayam then i won't take it, anyway its all your choice.

Para

Jun 29, 2004
Originally posted by Tohsan@Jan 15 2005, 16:06
if well establlishes brand then u should go ahead, if they are cap ayam then i won't take it, anyway its all your choice.
totally agree.

u can install all kinda a fancy stuff in ur car but if u don't protect it then it will be like a sitting duck waiting for some bastard to steal it.

to me, 1st priority protect the car 1st then only think about installing any nice fancy thing.

anyway, just an alarm or immobilizer alone is not enuff to protect ur car. u should always practice common sense. don't park ur car at area that has high crime rate (e.g summit usj), try to park ur car as side parking between 2 car (this to prevent from being tow away), park at brightly lighted area n has a lot of ppl, never park ur car at alley, etc... better to be paranoid than losing the car. just my 2cents.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, :itsme:

can anyone advise me where to send my perodua viva for emanage tuning?
btw its an NA car, auto, just mod on exhaust.everything else is stock.

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience