Where is the location of the Automatic Transmission Refill Tube

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Hello brothers....here again a have one question..Does anyone knows where is the location of the Mercedes Benz Automatic Transmission Refill Tube? or even better for model CLS 350?....I've done some researches....and followed the guidance to locate it but i couldn't really find it & was unsure which one was it?....Can anyone here guide me with its location?...i would really appreciates it if you could guide me with some pictorial guidance....Below are some guide that i had used but still couldn't exactly find it....

This is the Treatment Fluid that i was thinking of adding....is it adviseable?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
is there anything with a red mark or clip down there?
if yes,that could be the one.
i dont own a merc but they tend to maintain certain design concept.
their atf tube are marked with red clip or red handle for the dipstick if it has one which i doubt your model has.

why do you meed the atf treatment?

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
Better not put that shit in your car man. I've read bad things about all these off the shelf additives.

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Better not put that shit in your car man. I've read bad things about all these off the shelf additives.
ok thanks for the advice bro...appreciates it

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
If the atf is life time one like Beemer then no filling cap loh.....
i once watch a video of ZF engineer talking bout the gearbox, to my surprise it actually doesn't last a life time. The engineer quoted "that's what the car manufacture said, not the gearbox manufacture" lol

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i once watch a video of ZF engineer talking bout the gearbox, to my surprise it actually doesn't last a life time. The engineer quoted "that's what the car manufacture said, not the gearbox manufacture" lol
GB die, owner have to buy new one mah! That is marketing......lol:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW released its first "unveiling" video of the upcoming 1-series M Coupe. It was earlier reported that the new M will be unveiled in December prior to its unveiling at the Detroit Auto Show in January, but considering the frequency of all the teaser video's, an unveiling in Paris at the end of September seems likely.

BMW first released a clip of the 1-Series M Coupe driving around the Ascari race...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience